Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s almost as if 5 men in the midfield is better than 2 in the midfield.
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

He is right. It's also about messagimg. It's never enough to say the so called quality of players is all that you need.

Got to look at what they can offer but also ensure you plant the right words into the minds of players who thought well we beat Chelsea on Sunday so Sheffield United will be a doodle.

We are not good enough in any sense and simply don't have enough within us to take such a liberty with any team..

Last edited:
I used to think it was the unwarranted “arrogance of the fans” that was the reason why other fans and the media hated us, but it’s not. It’s the arrogance of the players, always thinking they’re above any team that’s “below“ them. Always thinking they don’t need to get out of first gear to beat them. Happens all the time And pisses me off.

Why change a winning team on a roll? Arrogance of the management. Ludicrous fucktards.

I'm depressed enough not to read the previous pages, but I can well imagine how this thread went!
The arrogance of our players was shameful, TBH, just thought we had to turn up to get through.
I'm not going to post my thoughts on the game either, as like the players, don't think I can be bothered.
On the coach home and if we get a good run, should be home by 2am. Think I'll hibernate tomorrow, just know that Romford will be crawling with gooners.
🤬

Such respect for you. God knows how it doesn't eat you up to the point of desolation.

And 100% agree, plus messaging has to be right.

After 45 minutes you need to know what's in the minds of your players and do what you nedd to do.

The last game is called history.

Last edited:
Bunch of entitled fucking cunts, the lot of them :dembelefingers: Turning up against City and Chelsea but thinking we can stroll it against other teams.
I think it's more to do with our away form.
We lose comfortably to poor sides and get absolutely battered by decent teams.
The only way we can win away from home is to have a bit of luck with the oppo missing chances and we get a clean sheet and nick a goal somehow like Brighton and Fulham away.

Back
Top Bottom