Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking cheats. Penalty should have been retaken.

index.php

I'll just throw this here....

From RAWK

Liverpool v Spurs, Anfield - Sunday 4 Feb 2018. KO 16.30

Something sticks in my craw when I hear Tottenham described as a ‘big club’. They’re not a big club. They’re a very decent team at the moment and they can draw 50,000 to Wembley when they play the likes of Stoke and West Brom, but that doesn’t make them a big club. Big clubs win Titles and do so across several decades. They have a tradition of success. Everton are a Big Club it pains me to say. Tottenham aren’t. My mate Paul supports Spurs and right now he’s cockerel-a-hoop, so I have to keep reminding him that his club have never won the Title in my lifetime – and I’m extremely old.

I saw the fixture earlier in the season. The 4-1 thing at Wembley. We had over 70 per cent of the possession which, as PoP will tell you, means we couldn’t win the match. But to lose by that score? That was unusual. Admittedly Dejan Lovren had a pantomime match (“he’s behind you!”) and their goalie made our goalie look even more flaky than he actually is, but it was noticeable how Spurs struggled to string three consecutive passes together for most of the game. On the break they were different. Like us in fact. Son, in particular, looked as if he’d been coached up by Klopp himself. And of course Harry Kane just needs a sight of goal and the shot is despatched. Personally I couldn’t care less whether both Bello and Bradley both baldly lied, I’d like to see Harry Kane in gaol.

But, hey, this is Anfield and Tottenham don’t like Anfield. We’ve only lost once since that Wembley calamity too – and that was to the best team in Wales. So I’m expecting a 4-1 to us this time. Sure, Tottenham are on a roll themselves at the moment. They pissed all over Man United last night, although they struggled against a better organised Newport at the weekend. Paul tells me that it will be a comfortable victory for his team, but he’s said that on every single occasion that Spurs have visited Anfield since I’ve known him. And I’ve known him since 1984. They’re like that, Tottenham fans. Utterly deluded. It’s a great thing to be since you always come up smiling even when the rest of the world knows you’re bonkers.

Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur - Anfield

Come on then mate, share the love.
I've got fish and chips on their way and could do with some salt on um.

Linky and a few quotes...

PL: Liverpool 2 vs Tottenham Hotspur’ 1. (Salah ‘2 ‘91 Wanyama ‘79)

xx.gif

Re: PL: Liverpool 2 vs Tottenham Hotspur’ 1. (Salah ‘2 ‘91 Wanyama ‘79)
« Reply #884 on: Today at 07:02:45 PM »

Would love to bash Harry Kane's ugly mug.

xx.gif

« Reply #900 on: Today at 07:03:48 PM »

Fuming. I'm feeling like never watching football again. I can't believe people think either oft hose were pens, and I don't care if they had 100% posession or what not—we should have gotten the win

xx.gif

« Reply #764 on: Today at 06:54:23 PM »

This is why I don't like Spurs either. Massive divers, whingers, and spoiled brats who kick out and get away with it countless times.

xx.gif

« Reply #768 on: Today at 06:54:37 PM »

i fucking hope Woolwich tears them a new one next weekend them fucking c*nts.

xx.gif

« Reply #122 on: Today at 06:23:41 PM »

WTF???

WTFF

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

xx.gif

« Reply #133 on: Today at 06:24:00 PM »

I don't know what to say. Can't believe it. That assistant needs to be banned for a very very long time.

Fuck off you propped up bunch of c*nts. Their desperation to prop up Ali and Kane as some sort of future saviors of England is borderline nauseating now. Absolutely fuck off.

xx.gif

« Reply #136 on: Today at 06:24:05 PM »

JOHN MOSS AND HIT FUCKING RAT LINESMAN ARE A PAIR OF FUCKING c*nts

That lino made the ref give the first one even though it was blatantly offside, then he gives that weak shit when the main ref said no.

Fucking pair of disgusting bent c*nts.

Liverpool fans are hilarious, they will do anything to deflect from the fact their manager is the biggest fraud in the game. They love him because he pumps his fists when in reality he's a poor mans brendan rodgers, they deserved absolutely nothing from this game, even in the first half when we were poor they were just as bad if not worse and were lucky to be a goal up. I fully expect us to come above that over hyped bunch of whiners this season and will be extremely disappointed if we don't.

Back
Top Bottom