Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch would beat the shit out of Klopp if they ever got into a fight. Poch has the calm demeanour of someone who could actually kill whereas Klopp is a theatrical "oh whoops I broke my glasses, what am I like?" clown. You'd never catch Poch celebrating a last minute 'winner' like that before the final whistle goes - and even then he'd be far more respectful.

And that's their fear kicking in.

I fucking love it. Would rather that than a pat on the head for 'trying' and being everyone's second team.
Klopp is like Conte. Both a pair of over-celebrating twats.

> When Liverpool are lucky to survive the second half
> Alderweireld is about to return
> Rose and Aurier weren't involved
> Lucas Moura is about to join the squad

b02d6b484966d588d99ff74feea1748b90915c9142c4a2db8fa33bde069e5640.jpg

Grow up you twat. You're the one that started this shite by saying any Spurs fan happy with a point is a cunt.

What a fucking snowflake.

Like I said let me know if you go on Weds. I'd love to see if you'd repeat that shite to the face of somebody.

No fighting, no "fisticuffs", just interested how much of a complete keyboard warrior you are.

Back
Top Bottom