Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are they even mentioning the first penalty decision?.....It made no difference to the result

If anything it being missed swung the momentum back in their favour and allowed them to score

Second incident was more of a penalty then the first. Since when is a full blooded kick in the back of an opposing players calf not a pen? I don’t understand.

Still not sure what emotions I should be experiencing. Gutted that we missed the chance to win, but also ecstatic that we managed to turn a defeat into a draw. I guess it’s mainly relief, as going from a late win to a late defeat would have been West Hamsy.

Commentary on the NBCsports broadcast, whilst watch the replay, said he didn't believe it was a pen. I sat up in my chair...the Liverpool bias is out of control. Since when is fucking kicking a guy not a pen? Outside the box it's a sure yellow, verging on a red. Without a doubt it's a pen.

Edit: Just realized it was Lee Dixon. That's makes sense, the cunt. :dembelefingers:

The irony is that Deli was branded Public Enemy #1 for doing exactly the same thing to Sanchez last Wednesday...

They must be true because you said so, what extordinary arrogance to show. Please do not bore with such asinine nonsense. I’m happy to discuss Spurs but at least show me the courtesy of not wasting my time with this crap.
I wish I could trype good England like what you can.
When you show the rest of TFC the courtesy of only posting when you have something of value to say, then I'll consider not taking the mickey out of the cringeworthy drivel you keep pumping out.
At your current run rate, you'd actually have to stop posting completely.....
And burn your pc
And smartphone
Etch a sketch
And your crayons

I'm thoroughly enjoying the wailing and gnashing of teeth coming from Self-Pity City

:dembelelol:
They really are in a class of their own when it comes to entitlement and delusion. Looking at this objectively, they should be happy with the point, we had two good penalties, missed one and battered them for the second half. It was plain to see their players, fans and manager panicking.
Each of the pens and Wanyama's goal were the result of defensive mistakes from Liverpool today. Same as the last time we played them. They can't defend and any team playing them just needs to survive the early onslaught and then wait for their chance.
True, think the emperor lost some more of his (not so) new clothes today. He'll be down to his Klopp themed socks and shorts set soon.

Can’t beleive the scousers think they were robbed.
Would exactly did they do to deserve to be one up in the first half?
Did they have more shots or shots on goal?
In fact we had double the amount of shots on goal they did and 4 more shots in total.
69% possesion.
Both were penalties. Simple as. You can’t be offside if an opponent passes it( like Dier did for Salah) or it touches and opponent on its way to you. So are they saying Karius got the ball? He said he touched Kane.
Anyway, disregard that as it made no difference.
If they are moaning about the second then like the rest, even Tyler, thought Moss missed it.
It was a penalty. More of a pen than the one Firmino got off Lamela last season.

Trouble is they have no grace
They showed none when they lost to us at Wembley. ( they gifted us that win)
If it would have been one nil they wouldn’t have said we gifted them the win.

They were about to show no magnanimity in victory .
And haven’t the grace to admit we would have been robbed coming away from there with nothing and we deserved the point.

Love it. Their fan base has become a monster. One that only sings when it’s winning. Too many “woolybacks”
Liverpool, Liverpool, that’s about the lot when they think they’ve won.
A half hearted YNWA
The boos and cries of cheat were louder.
What’s happened to their fans.

They can’t analyse football anymore and see why they are clinging on after 60mins.
It’s not even safe for them to be 4 up before they are spent and chuck on defenders to cling on.

Look within for the problems, don’t blame others.
If it would have been 2-1 they’d have said fuck all.
We would be hearing how great they were scoring 2 goals from3 shots on target, at Home.

I wish I could trype good England like what you can.
When you show the rest of TFC the courtesy of only posting when you have something of value to say, then I'll consider not taking the mickey out of the cringeworthy drivel you keep pumping out.
At your current run rate, you'd actually have to stop posting completely.....
And burn your pc
And smartphone
Etch a sketch
And your crayons

Now I see what you are up to, didn’t see the rest of the thread. Conversation over.

Had to record the game and watch after, good point for us.

But watching the 1st half I was howling at the niggly '' half fouls ?'' that Liverpool were getting away with under the pretext of closing down, since when has closing down been 2 or 3 players just running into the opposition and hindering them been part of the game or acceptable to refs ?

Back
Top Bottom