Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Winks and Aurier back in full first team training this week, i'm pretty sure this will be the first time this season that Poch has a fully fit squad to choose from!

Wednesday night and this will be chalk and cheese I feel. Then there was acres of space in midfield in front of their back four, meat and drink to the likes of DESK. Sunday we'll be back to feeding on scraps. The space will be in behind, which makes a good argument for Danny and Serge. Milner and Henderson will produce once in a lifetime performances worthy of Souness and Gerrard in their prime. Karius will keep them in the game with a string of never to be repeated worldie saves, prompting their fans to take to Twitter saying he's better than De Gea. The kop will spew their foul breathed hate in a gale of inpenetrable scouse. The usual Anfield experience in other words. A massive test and a win here would be arguably the result of the season so far IMO.

COYS

They seem to think they’re nailed on for 2nd when a defeat on Sunday will probably see them in 5th. So fuck Klopp and his “open bill”, the horse toothed, excuse making, propagandist wind fearing fashion vagrant.

I'd begrudgingly take a loss here to beat Woolwich. That said, think we'll draw a high scoring game. 2-2 probably.

Thought previously 6 from 9 over the United, Liverpool, Woolwich fixtures would be a good return. Stand by that.

We can rest a load for Newport. They had their chance to beat us and didn't. On the Wembley pitch I think a 2nd chance with a rotated side will be enough. Especially when that side will include returning Toby and Rose, and Lamela also. Combined with Moura's first start.

I'd begrudgingly take a loss here to beat Woolwich. That said, think we'll draw a high scoring game. 2-2 probably.

Thought previously 6 from 9 over the United, Liverpool, Woolwich fixtures would be a good return. Stand by that.

We can rest a load for Newport. They had their chance to beat us and didn't. On the Wembley pitch I think a 2nd chance with a rotated side will be enough. Especially when that side will include returning Toby and Rose, and Lamela also. Combined with Moura's first start.

Although I don't think it would be a death sentence, my heart of hearts tells me we need 7 from united,pool,woolwich. Fingers crossed

They seem to think they’re nailed on for 2nd when a defeat on Sunday will probably see them in 5th. So fuck Klopp and his “open bill”, the horse toothed, excuse making, propagandist wind fearing fashion vagrant.
You have as high opinion on that village idiot as i do.
I detest him,i really do.Irrational maybe,but i can't help it.
The most irritating, annoying prick of a man in football.And when teams like Woolwich and West ham exist,that really is some achievement.

- Lloris -
- Trippier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies -
- Dier - Dembele -
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -​

After seeing the team news I don’t think he’ll rotate. When Aurier plays in a back 4 he leaves a lot of space in behind which leaves Sanchez in trouble. I think we’ll save him for Woolwich along with Rose.

I wouldn’t even be surprised to see Wanyama and Dier start together to really nullify their attack and play on the counter with Son and Kane like at Wembley.

Back
Top Bottom