Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok let's keep it real here, 50/50 game Liverpool first half Spurs second half

Two very bad penalty decisions given to away team in top 4 clash?. You can argue offside or dive for both take your pick far from conclusive

Moss and linesman crooked as fuck!

Can Spurs be caught up in this fraud?

You first.:sonpoint:

You know what, I'm gonna give massive credit to that linesman whoever he was. Took a lot of guts, conviction, a keen eye and most of all integrity to give that decision at Anfield with all those baying scousers giving him dog's abuse.

Like to shake the bloke's hand.

Fucking cheats. Penalty should have been retaken.

index.php

I feel, Modern football has lost the dribbler so lost some of its excitement. Players will go over at a touch or look to make it happen. Ideal play for Vid/stop/start football. It needs to stop. We saw the desperate side yesterday, players looking for pens and we saw the brilliance, Mohamed Salah. Both will b talked about and analysed but I know what I prefer.

Beaten united, draw at Anfield. After that second half it just feels like we're going to go on a tear now especially with Kane, Alli, Erisken, Son not even really scoring properly in these 2 games. Can't wait for the NLD!

Lamela’s right leg shoots forward at the point of impact, DVD knows he’s in trouble immediately with the double finger wagging. One of the clearest penalties you’ll ever see.

They were lucky with the point, not sure why they are all so angry?
Anyone would think they always finish above us, and not the other way round! :dembelefingers:

You know what, I'm gonna give massive credit to that linesman whoever he was. Took a lot of guts, conviction, a keen eye and most of all integrity to give that decision at Anfield with all those baying scousers giving him dog's abuse.

Like to shake the bloke's hand.

I will also shake his hand, it would be rude not to being as he is a fellow yid! :dembelelol:

Beaten united, draw at Anfield. After that second half it just feels like we're going to go on a tear now especially with Kane, Alli, Erisken, Son not even really scoring properly in these 2 games. Can't wait for the NLD!
Yes. We are getting all our boys back from injury, put this Wembley shit to bed, and are beginning to find our rhythm. Fancy us to go on a good run now. Can't say I'm 'looking forward' to the NLD, always dread it, but we've simply gotta smash em as 80,000+ yids walking down Wembley Way pissed of is unthinkable. COYS!!

Listening to whinging scouse twats on the radio now, never known so much fuss about a 'non-goal'. Kane missed the fucking penalty you stupid, stupid fools. So in your deluded, bitterly biased eyes 'justice' was done so shut the fuck up!!! ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

As much as I utterly despise Chelscum, after hearing Klopp's crybaby bullshit and all these scousers classless histrionics, I honestly think right now (might well could change) I'd rather Conte's men got that top 4 spot. Anyone else share this feeling?

As much as I utterly despise Chelscum, after hearing Klopp's crybaby bullshit and all these scousers classless histrionics, I honestly think right now (might well could change) I'd rather Conte's men got that top 4 spot. Anyone else share this feeling?
Its one of only 3 fixtures a season that i would rather Chelsea win, than lose.Woolwich,West ham and Liverpool

Back
Top Bottom