Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope this clears it up...

sJmL69P.jpg

This is how Liverpool fans treat a club legend...

'Carragher does have a very high opinion of himself doesn't he? Average footballer who threw himself about a bit and won a few great trophies. I don't like the bloke at all and he should shut up.' (RAWK)

“he doesn´t kick him, he went for the ball and the oposite player jumped in to his path... he never went for Lamela to hurt him, heck he did not even touch him... no penalty, not even a foul.”

I'll tell you why the linesman did a little fist pump today. It wasn't because he is a Spurs fan(not that you could blame him if he were), no, it's because a few second's earlier Moss had asked the fourth official if he had anything on telly. Moss didn't wait for the answer (probably because he thought better of it given VAR is not officially in place) and immediately said he was giving a pen. But about two seconds later we get the first pump, and I think that is because the fourth official had given the answer to the question he had just been asked. The answer was: "yes he touched the ball". The linesman is celebrating that they had got the decision right, that's all.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/960221239502692352/pu/vid/640x360/E01L0MmbbZKez1hA.mp4
kRXMFRk.gif

Nah, he's a yid.
:allitongue::dembelelol::adethumbup::ledley:

Im finding it disgusting the way some Liverpool players, supporters and the coach (who should know better) are conducting themselves, throwing accusation around. Are they judge and jury-are they setting a precedent that whenever a player is seen to possibly dive for a pen, including their own, they will bemoan and shout as loud as possible.Bad sportsman all of em. We all hate being on the wrong end of these decisions but accept them. They just can't take it. They should be a shame of themselves.

So Liverpool want VAR because VAR gave them a penalty from a Salah dive and wrongly ruled out a WBA goal?

The ref in that game disallowed a perfectly fine Brom goal without looking at the tv, but spent 5 minutes watching Salah dive over and over again and STILL gave a pen.

But that's fine.

Back
Top Bottom