Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When we played last year we were 2 goals down after 18 mins. Match over. Walker played but Vertonghen and Rose out. All our offensive players played. We need to do something different, Anfield a much harder problem than Wembley. Perhaps Aurier at LB again or Dier & Wanyama. As report states we rarely threatened.
Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur

Would really love 3 points. Awful record at Anfield though. I’d take a draw if it was offered now.

I agree but the steps to success are either instant or gradual.

Pochettino must know who is ready for battle and make clear that we cannot continue to flatter to deceive. After Wednesday that is a bit nearer.

I would take a point. I hope the players add 2 to the ones they start with.

We have the better players all round so lets prove it.

Alli and Kane are key I feel.

I have no idea what the best team for this is, or the formation. I like a 4-3-3 which can become the usual 4-2-3-1 tbh.

Maybe
Lloris
Aurier Toby Jan Rose
Eriksen Dier Dembele
Dele Kane Son

Bench
Vorm, Trippier, Sanchez, Lucas, Lamela, Wanyama, Llorente.

Leaves out Davies, Winks, Foyth, KWP and Sissoko. The depth is there when everyone is fit.
Your reward for the excellent display of Trippier to drop the next match! You will never ever manage Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Even worse, you are dropping Davies form the squad.

Yeah, they were mistakes, but we forced those mistakes. It’s not difficult to understand. People make mistakes under pressure.

Exactly...dunno why the media can't see that the pressure and the flying tackles stopped manure from playing...we made them shit and owned those mother f**let's! Same again on Sunday please.
Can't go back to games where we seem to waste at least 45 mins passing it around the back!

Ps what are the chances of a similar move from kick off on Sunday? Pretty high I reckon!

According to that twat Danny Kelly, we only beat them at Wembley due to individual errors by Liverpool.!!!!!
Twat!

He should do his badges.

One thing always sticks with me which I was told and re-iterated by pro coaches who I have spoken to - at the top level most goals scored are due to individual mistakes. Alongside clinical finishing punishing those mistakes.

Watch any MOTD to see how true that is.

Back
Top Bottom