Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time well spent reading through this thread.

The dejection of their first goal.
The well deserved negativity of the half time post-mortem.
The joy of Wanyama’s screamer.
Is it a pen? Yes it is! We are going to win this!
Oh.
The acceptance that Salah’s second is something that just happens to us.
Is it a pen? Yes it is! We are going to miss this!
Yyyyyeeeeeessssss!!!!!!

I must be a cunt, John H, as I’m more than happy with a point from up there. And no, I don’t want to meet you to discuss it further. You sound a bit, well, you know....

Anyway, I’m going to bask in the reflective glory of this for a while now. My phone has been deathly quiet despite the number of grief monkeys I know promising to terrorise me after the match. They must all be searching frantically for any video evidence that we shouldn’t have been given our penalties. Good luck my salty chums.

I love our club.

JohnH starting on you as well?

What a nutter. He needs to shape up and apologise or he should be red carded. Threatening fellow Spurs fans? Disgraceful.

Surrey dippers where going off on 606 last night, it was delicious.

It's like their messiah never loved a starfish, Alli models himself on the best.

200.gif

Pretty sure that the ball from Dele hit Wijnaldum's shin before it even got to Lovren's touch. Therefore Kane was onside from the moment it hit Wijnaldum.

Now to Woolwich. I love this club!

8 point swing from last season against Liverpool.

I think it shows that Poch is on an upward curve.

I've queried his substitutions in the past but no arguments about yesterday's.

Hoping we're in the middle of a strong run now.

Juventus will be fun!

Ok let's keep it real here, 50/50 game Liverpool first half Spurs second half

Two very bad penalty decisions given to away team in top 4 clash?. You can argue offside or dive for both take your pick far from conclusive

Moss and linesman crooked as fuck!

Can Spurs be caught up in this fraud?
Bollocks, 50/50 game. Liverpool edged the first half because they had more control in the areas where it mattered, thought they defended very well and their game plan to force the 2nd ball and target the player for the 2nd ball worked well. But Spurs dominated the midfield, Spurs won every challenge and 2nd ball in midfield, it wasn't domination, it was competitive with Liverpool edging it.

The 2nd half Liverpool were utterly battered, the only shot Liverpool had was Salah's in the 91st min. In the 2nd half, Liverpool didn't get credited with a single attempted tackle after the 61st minute!! Liverpool recorded their lowest ever pass completion under Klopp yesterday 67% )his worst since the 2 previous games against Spurs I might add 69%). In the 2nd half Liverpool were made to look like a pub team, hanging on for all their might.

This wasn't a 50/50 game, it's the only way Liverpool fans are clinging on to to make themselves better. When your anger subsides you should reflect on your manager and his classless post match comments, at least he has earned himself a touchline ban, wonder how you'll do with out your cheerleader bouncing up and down gurning his way through a game? Oh, only last week Lallana flopped to the floor, didn't hear Plopp complain about that, funny that. You should also be worried at just how poor you were in the 2nd half, Plopp has you on a string, deflecting his teams 2nd half performance by blaming the officials for getting the two pen calls 100% correct.

Last edited:
Fickle melt - you were slating the team and Poch for 90 mins and now you've come to bask in the win when you didn't for a second believe we'd get something right up until the end. 'Fans' like you and Totti Totti are a disgrace
Funny because you quoted my post where I said:

We're playing well,
And disagreed it

Match Thread - Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

I also backed the midfield while other said we had lost the middle and defended Dier.

How are we losing the midfield?
Dembele is waltzing around like he owns the gaff

The only person I slated was Sanchez....a player you also thought was poor.

Anyway, today is a good day for Spurs fans, enjoy your imaginary argument.

Ok let's keep it real here, 50/50 game Liverpool first half Spurs second half

Two very bad penalty decisions given to away team in top 4 clash?. You can argue offside or dive for both take your pick far from conclusive

Moss and linesman crooked as fuck!

Can Spurs be caught up in this fraud?
Liverpool valways the victims

JohnH starting on you as well?

What a nutter. He needs to shape up and apologise or he should be red carded. Threatening fellow Spurs fans? Disgraceful.
No, he didn’t say anything to me. I just remember him saying anyone that was happy with a Point was a cunt. And I was happy with a point. Ecstatic actually.

Then he massively let himself down by offering you out, then denying it. I assume he’d had a drink.

No, he didn’t say anything to me. I just remember him saying anyone that was happy with a Point was a cunt. And I was happy with a point. Ecstatic actually.

Then he massively let himself down by offering you out, then denying it. I assume he’d had a drink.

Okay, I have him on ignore now until he apologises for being such a doofus.

My heart was hurting for like an hour after the match. Absolutely absurd finish, I had to turn around during the second pen and just listen.

Pump the salt into my veins though. Pool feel like they were robbed? They're lucky they didn't lose. I firmly believe the missed pen gave them an extra jolt. Their front 7 were lifeless from 60+ on. Draw seems fair but a win would've been epic.

Back
Top Bottom