Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen Poch's interview on sky:
Absolutely fuming at Tripps (without naming anyone) Angry at being casual when 3-0 up.
Smiling when talking about Foyth, had a good game, sometimes these things happen in football, He (Poch) has also given away 2 pens in a game, more than once.
The above is me paraphrasing.
Like it.

Two players I have been critical of in the past have really stood out for us this season.
Lamela and Sissoko are both in fine form. I didn't expect these contributions, but I'm over the moon we're getting them.

Job done. Lets forget those last 20 minutes.

And lets try not to bury Foyth 6 foot under. For most of the game he did real well. He's young and will grow.

fucking hell. I need a smoke
giphy.gif

Fucking Hell! I'm exhausted, don't have the energy to break that down. Suffice to say this:

HUGO FUCKING LLORIS BRILLIANT!!!!
Lamela best outfield player.
No one should blame Foyth - he was totally sold down the river by Tripps

Worst game I've seen Winks ever play - lightweight.

Keiran Trippier you are the weakest link - Good Bye. You are an utter liability.

Congratulations to Wolves, thought you were fucking excellent, a proper quality team that's come up from the Championship, you make so many teams look pathetic. Well played.

Want to congratulate Poch, with no Dier, Wanyama, Dembele you still managed to conjure up us getting over the line today, you are a fucking genius. Oh for those that question Dier's role, have a look and just see the steel and stability he bring to the side, don't question it again.

Up The Spurs!

Yes a big shout for Hugo after the recent shitstorm

MOM for me

Made some top class saves

Won’t judge or slate Foyth. He was let down a bit. Young/new players need protecting not left exposed.
Luckily we have the best manager in the league for man managing players so I expect Poch to help him forget it pretty quickly.

It’s kind of strange as our strongest area used to be our fullbacks but it’s now our weakest..

Fucking Hell! I'm exhausted, don't have the energy to break that down. Suffice to say this:

HUGO FUCKING LLORIS BRILLIANT!!!!
Lamela best outfield player.
No one should blame Foyth - he was totally sold down the river by Tripps

Worst game I've seen Winks ever play - lightweight.

Keiran Trippier you are the weakest link - Good Bye. You are an utter liability.

Congratulations to Wolves, thought you were fucking excellent, a proper quality team that's come up from the Championship, you make so many teams look pathetic. Well played.

Want to congratulate Poch, with no Dier, Wanyama, Dembele you still managed to conjure up us getting over the line today, you are a fucking genius. Oh for those that question Dier's role, have a look and just see the steel and stability he bring to the side, don't question it again.

Up The Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom