Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there would be any Spurs fan in Lisbon for todays game, you can hit me up.
Wouldn't mind joining someone for the game and drink. Though would expect that in local bars majority will support Wolves (as Portugese outpost in EPL :D )

A lot of the players selected are likely going to be based on our continual need to manage our players.

I feel that we should play a 4-3-3 with Sissoko as the CM covering the left sided FB/WB. He's a player of confidence and from reading various threads their seems to be a mass consensus that he's a probably in the best spell he's been with us

Wolves are a good side and as many people have pointed out they're right wing has 2 extremely pacy wingers so I feel he's the better CM to hell safe guard that area.

That would leave two CM's to nullify as , imho , regardless of what style they try play in terms of shape and defensive or attacking attitude all largely rely on Neves and Moutinho ability to dictate play or release their fast front line.

Anyway... please lads a lot of us were sad to lose to lose to Manchester City mainly because we were actually in the game and should and could of come away with a point. So let's really try and not give them a gift at any stage. It's been our biggest problems so far this season imho

Hope everyone who travels there gets to enjoy a great performance and gets back safe.

COYS

Fuck... decision to make tonight. Watch the Wolves game or watch the boxing. It's a tough choice.
Never saw the appeal there. Two working class men hammering each other in the non gay way (not completely anyhow). But to each is own.

I’ll generally always go with Spurs unless it’s some big date or something.

I didn't ask you a question.
It wasn't directed to anyone specific
It was directed to the forum
I am member of TFC forum and have responsibility duty to assist answer all questions when I believe have the suitable correct answers to assist direct desperate lost forum members.
:dembelelol:

Stream the football, plays the boxing. Watch the boxing when it actially plays for 3 mins. Watch the football for 10mins commercial.
Life isnt that hard if we try.

That's like the choice - watch Spurs or fellate a dead tramp, to me. Last time I watched a fight was 1980 when Ali fought Holmes(?) - what a travesty that was.

Holmes beat Ali and went on to be an all time great (champ for 7 years). Although it was only after he retired people recognised his ability.

I don't think it can be stressed how much we NEED to get 3 points today, never mind that they've lost two of their last three games, but with Man Ushited winning today, and I can see Woolwich getting a result against Liverpool, IMO we can't afford to throw any points away less we risk falling behind our rivals.

Back
Top Bottom