Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SissokoRainbowWHL.jpg

We are blessed to have his presence guiding us through these dark times of getting points off uneven performances with a depleted squad.
The dude obliges.
Dp9qfXYWkAA1EYT.jpg

Bring on PSV!

Sissoko looking much more like a Kondogbia or Nzonzi type than his usual self today.
It's amazing but he seems to have made the jump to being rotation-worthy this season.
Well done Poch and credit to Sissoko,.

Fucking hell that was hard work.

Feel bad for Foyth as he was unlucky for both pens I feel. Hope it doesn't knock his confidence too much.

Why do we always have to single out players after a win, fucking just bask in the result for once......

Part of me keeps thinking block bus conductor because he must be a wum.... But the other part of me thinks keep letting him post because he's clearly an idiot and i fucking love idiots

Any reason why this is a 7:45p kick? With the US not on standard time yet, this is a 3:45p kick for us on the East Coast, which feel weird on a Saturday.

NOW WHAT EXCUSE WILL I USE TO DRINK AT 9 IN THE MORNING. THANKS ENGLAND.

Few points:

- at 3-0 trying to nutmeg somebody on your own byline, whilst facing the penalty area, just reeks of somebody who knows they’re first choice. Trips has cost us a goal against City and Wolves and he also gave away the silly freekick that led to PSV scoring.

- I hope poch put his arm around Foyth to tell him he had another good game, because he did. Confidence is so important for young players.

- It would be foolish to not invest in a CM. We have one who we can rely on to stay relatively injury free which is Dier. And if he does miss a game like he did last night, we really are down to bare bones.

- Ben Davies is just a bit meh. He offers us very little going forward and isn’t good enough defensively to warrant starting week in week out for a top 4 club. On his best form he’s a decent player but we can do so much better.

- When Alli and Eriksen don’t start, Lamela is the only player we have who can read Harry Kanes game.

- We still don’t manage games well and we’re far too nice at times. Hugo was taking quick kicks instead of lying on the ball and using all his time. We don’t do any of the niggly stuff (staying down after fouls, not collecting the ball for throw ins, standing in front of freekicks etc) Juve taught us a lesson last year in how to kill a football match when you have a one goal lead, but it seems we haven’t taken anything from that. We also never save a sub to run down the clock in added time, yesterday was a tricky one with Dembele going off early but it’s somehing I’ve noticed this season .

I’m flying over from Dublin for this one, mate of mine’s dad is a die hard Wolves fan so i’ll be in with my mate and his dad with the wolves fans :pochrolleyes:

Looking forward to it though, should be a good open game, they play some decent stuff! Very encouraging to see Alli, Eriksen and Son back and firing.. I think we can really push on now. Going 3-1 win.
My wife is going to Dublin as well :deledoubt:

Pop and crisps. Cunts
I thought that would be right up yout street you pious cunt. You’re virtually an advertisement for why pop is bad for you, it rots your brain, whereas alcohol (the beautiful drug) numbs the pain when you realise you’re spending your Saturday night in Wolverhampton because you follow a football team. You’re out of touch Vince - and have been for a while.

It was just a heads up for folk attending the game. I know you, being minor Scottish royalty, don’t carry cash, and prefer to rely on the barter system - in your case copies of your unpublished book or crabapples collected when hitchhiking on the A74. You’re bitter, like your diet. The human brain can’t exist on wasp food, hence your occasional forays across the border.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom