Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't believe Sissoko right now. The drastic and sudden transformation is inexplicable. Touch, decisions, bravery, creativity, threat. All five—all of them—have gone practically 180. These past two performances are the first time I haven't felt a tinge of disappointment when he was on the ball. Instead, I've felt just as eager to see what will come of it as with anyone else. Remarkable.

As for Foythe, unlucky tonight, that's all. I suppose a silver lining is that he learned a bit of a lesson tonight without costing us the points. Hopefully he sees it that way.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.... I’m still not convinced. He put a terrible cross in and did give the ball away on numerous occasions. I’ll agree he has improved greatly the last few games.

Dunno, he looks a wrongun to me....
the-wire-season-2-tv-show-image-frank-sobotka.jpg

I think I’m in a very small minority that loved that season.

*edit - apart from that wanker with the duck

Just seen Poch's interview on sky:
Absolutely fuming at Tripps (without naming anyone) Angry at being casual when 3-0 up.
Smiling when talking about Foyth, had a good game, sometimes these things happen in football, He (Poch) has also given away 2 pens in a game, more than once.
The above is me paraphrasing.
Like it.

Lamela was MOTM for me. Kane looked like old Kane in the 2nd half. And I ain’t even mad about Foyth. They are a team full of Portuguese that go down easily and he still has a lot to learn about the CB role.

We are always like this. We start to hit our stride during the winter months and we were missing Vertonghen, Rose, Eriksen and Dele from the start today as well as losing Dembele early on.

We'll hit our stride and if we can mix that with moving into the new stadium, it's going to be one hell of a season for us.

You think so? Feels to me like we've been worse this season than normal, but maybe you're right. Certainly we hit our stride as the festive period approaches so that is a good sign that we're likely to get better.

Why do we always have to single out players after a win, fucking just bask in the result for once......

Part of me keeps thinking block bus conductor because he must be a wum.... But the other part of me thinks keep letting him post because he's clearly an idiot and i fucking love idiots

SissokoRainbowWHL.jpg

We are blessed to have his presence guiding us through these dark times of getting points off uneven performances with a depleted squad.

There is no such thing as 'correct' spelling

Yes there is. It’s a set of rules agreed upon. Just because our American friends have got a bit uppity over certain words doesn’t change that. Just because we can make our feelings known with sign language that doesn’t mean we should revert to it. It’s only because the majority can spell reasonably correctly that misspelling is understood in the first place.

Cruising until the first pen , foyth really unlucky with the pens (tripps definitely at fault for the first)
Kane looked like himself once he scored and Coco is on fire at the moment.
Really wanna see a back 3 of Jan Davidson and juan once all fit.

Back
Top Bottom