Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Won’t judge or slate Foyth. He was let down a bit. Young/new players need protecting not left exposed.
Luckily we have the best manager in the league for man managing players so I expect Poch to help him forget it pretty quickly.

It’s kind of strange as our strongest area used to be our fullbacks but it’s now our weakest..

Playing rubbish
Spent nothing in the transfer window
Plenty of injuries
Can't move into our new stadium

3pts off the top:levylol::pochlol:
Plus we don’t like our own kit and don’t even mention the Champions League
p7OyHba.jpg

Which quality CM can we sign in January though? We’d have to pay a premium. This could have easily been done in the summer

I liked the look of Lobotka.

You’re right in that it would have been much easier in the Summer. The extra costs resulting from the stadium delay don’t exactly fill me with confidence that we’ll bring anyone in.

I can't believe Sissoko right now. The drastic and sudden transformation is inexplicable. Touch, decisions, bravery, creativity, threat. All five—all of them—have gone practically 180. These past two performances are the first time I haven't felt a tinge of disappointment when he was on the ball. Instead, I've felt just as eager to see what will come of it as with anyone else. Remarkable.

As for Foyth, unlucky tonight, that's all. I suppose a silver lining is that he learned a bit of a lesson tonight without costing us the points. Hopefully he sees it that way.

Last edited:
Didn't see the game but delighted with the three points. The week started off shit but it's just got better and better including Dele signing a new contract.

We're in fourth, back above Woolwich and a week closer to the January transfer window opening. We need some reinforcements in the New Year, get them and this could end up being a great season.

See y'all at Wembley on Tuesday night.

COYS

I liked the look of Lobotka.

You’re right in that it would have been much easier in the Summer. The extra costs resulting from the stadium delay don’t exactly fill me with confidence that we’ll bring anyone in.
Dunno, he looks a wrongun to me....
the-wire-season-2-tv-show-image-frank-sobotka.jpg

His pressing was fucking atrocious all game. Winks’s wasn’t any better either. It was like watching Danny Boyle movie. 28 arm pointings later

I think you’re being overly harsh on him this time. I’m not exactly a fan of Sissoko, but whilst he was his usual self for most of the match, he did step up in the last 20. He still wasn’t amazing, but he probably broke up their play more than any other Spurs player.

Agreed on Winks. Not his best game.

Back
Top Bottom