*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got tickets for Forest and Bournemouth. I'm hoping there is a train strike for the Bournemouth game so I can knock this season on the head after Forest.

Paying to be tortured by shit football is fast losing its appeal.
Shit football

Shit results

I remember the good old days when it used to be fun football and shit results.

Just fuck off now. You can't sack a squad, as much as I'd like to. But you can do something about the useless cunts managing this mob. It has to start there, and must happen now. Just utterly tired of it all.

Sell the club and we'll end with cunt oil bastards and we become what we've despised other clubs for for years.

Genuinely broken by all of this with nowhere to turn. Just stuck with this absolute shower one way or another.

I'm past anger, I'm now upset. It shouldn't affect me this much, but I can't help it. It might sound dramatic, but it's a huge part of my life, or at least was before I refused to spend money on this anymore. Ever since I had enough money to go home & away, I was there but I just couldn't do it to myself anymore. Full credit to those that still do. How you manage it these days, I'll never know. At a complete loss with the club I love and it hurts.

Wounded.

If we sack him, which we should, unfortunately the next manager of the entertainment complex will be Mason for the rest of the season. Then we are truly fucked.
Oh contraire mon frere...that sounds like just what we need...jobs for the boys...

harry-winks-tottenham-2019-20_nqepolrb1ot21aqus6od5tqxd.jpg

Just put him on extended sick leave now. He's off in the summer anyway so no point persisting. Give the new guy the end of this season to evaluate the squad and identify his summer targets.

This season is going to peter out to a midtable slump so we may as well use it to start planning next season.

Arse-nil got an extra 8 minutes to score their winner. Spurs got 17 fouls given against them.

Yes caretaker manager does not know his best team, that is have Son on bench, play Richarlison, play Dier not Lenglet, play Emerson not Porro. Ain't rocket science yet he gets it wrong.

Refs are against Tottenham and Spurs screw up!
I don't generally agree with your conspiracy theories, but they got a 97th minute winner with six minutes of added time. I didn't watch their game, but knowing them it's fraudulent.

Stopped watching at 80 minutes to go and hoover the stairs hoping that this act of selflessness might generate some good Karma leading to an equaliser. With stairs carpet looking resplendent I turn on final score to discover that, not only have we lost, but the scum have scored a winner! Fuck housework and fuck Karma, and fuck this fucking season!

You see, if at this point you observe and support our team as a mid table team, then every thing ,mentally, physically, and expectations are a lot more rational. Best way to support our team, until the powers that be gather a group from top to bottom that actually want to move this club forward. Please consider this for health reasons, once you’re comfortable with this thought process, life just becomes cool. Look at mid table fans, constantly smiling and enjoying themselves, why not us. Think about it.

Seriously....... A new manager bounce and a run of 4/5 games would probably be enough to get us over the top 4 line.

If Conte is leaving anyway.... Surely its worth a shot?

They say you have to hit rock bottom before you can claw your way back up. This feels like this season. Scum are going to win the title, we will not get Champions League, Conte leaves and Kane leaves. We need a complete overhaul on the roster and start from scratch.

Stopped watching at 80 minutes to go and hoover the stairs hoping that this act of selflessness might generate some good Karma leading to an equaliser. With stairs carpet looking resplendent I turn on final score to discover that, not only have we lost, but the scum have scored a winner! Fuck housework and fuck Karma, and fuck this fucking season!
So you MOVED from a position that was working just fine, and look what happened!!

This one is on YOU!

To be fair, I stood up on 80minutes and put the remote on the other side if the armchair, and look what happened... So it's on me too!

Beyond livid... BOTH results fucking suck Shit!

Back
Top Bottom