*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly dont Care for this at the minute! Lets just get this season over with so we can look forward to some good music gigs at the stadium in the summer!

*Edit I reserve the right to be hooked back in Later during the week! :contehandshead:

I think I'd line up something like this...

SE757w2.png

My in-laws are coming over for lunch, they haven't seen all the work we've had done on the house yet as my father-in-law has been unwell.

An infinitely better use of an afternoon than watching a kickabout in the Black Country.
Just found out that my in-laws are coming on Sunday, not tomorrow.

The selfish, heartless bastards.

giphy.gif

I thought we played ok for the first 60 minutes their substitutions improved them considerably - really couldn’t understand bringing moura on / really wonder what goes on in training to bring him on
Yeah, I really do not understand this sudden love for Lucas. He’s leaving in 3 months and yet he’s getting time over our new signings.

Absurd management.

Really struggling to care. Still pissed off with that disgrace of a performance. To be honest, not sure if I can be bothered to go to Milan midweek as it's not like I'll be entertained or we're going to win the thing.

Just sucks the life out of ya following these frauds.
Definitely don't go to Milan. The game's at The Kart Track.

I don't know how any of you that have Spurs in your blood and dna, that supported them for generations on end through all the shit. I'm just a dumb American that slowly started following them in the early 2000's but truly fell in love during the Martin Jol years. I thought they play beautiful football and were also known as a cup team. I thought I'd enjoy the ride while winning some silverware. Well here I am 20+ years later witnessing one fucking League Cup. I should've watched F1 or cricket instead of the Premier League...

...Sorry end of rant.

Back
Top Bottom