*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have lost track.
Is it Tottenham Pirates playing his Weekend or the Tottenham White Sox....or even the Tottenham Cockerels?

I thought it was Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex vs Wolves.

Fuck knows.
I believe it's the Tottenham hotspur Cockerel Birdies playing in the Arnold Palmer Invitational this weekend

Lets do this !!!

giphy.gif

:levywhoa:

I will still watch the match. The usual passive men behind the ball allowing the opponent to gain confidence and we hit them on the break. Traore could tear us apart tomorrow. 1 all draw I predict or we could ponce a 1 nil win.

It's not just spending money, it's also terrible recruitment.

These are the 10 most expensive signings we have ever made:

Richarlison
Ndombele
Romero
Sanchez
Sissoko
Lo Celso
Bergwijn
Soldado
Reguilon
Lamela

That's a shocking return on over £350 million.

Who out of that list can actually be classed as a success?
Romero maybe, Richarlison the jury's out so far and Lamela at a stretch.
The rest have been flops

The evidence is everywhere, but the Stockholm Syndrome of the acolytes just continue.

Richie will be a succes. That however is balanced by the fact that our incompetent owners gave an accumulated 5 (five) contracts to Sissoko and Lamela. No peers in the league for that kind of incompentence.

In this most abject of seasons lets see what dish is served up.

Could fall off a cliff in the next few days but equally we might hold onto renewed hope.

No way whatsoever of knowing with this group of underperformers.

This game is massive for us in reaching top 4 this season. It gives us a chance to sign a 37 year old backup goalkeeper as cover for Lloris for next season.

Also how shit would it look if we dont make Champions League, imagine. There is Beyonce in May, American Football in October, Karting Events tbc (maybe a F1 track on top of the training grounds? - we dont use it that much anyway), Movies. In the summer it can be turned into a public swimming pool. And nothing is stopping Levy at that point to hold the next olympic games, the football pitch is already there! We lost the cheese room, lets make sure that never happens again...

Really struggling to care. Still pissed off with that disgrace of a performance. To be honest, not sure if I can be bothered to go to Milan midweek as it's not like I'll be entertained or we're going to win the thing.

Just sucks the life out of ya following these frauds.
Definitely don't go to Milan. The game's at The Kart Track.

Hard to know which Spurs turns up at times.

But with Liverpool playing Utd and Newcastle playing City. God, this is a huge opportunity for us.
Yeah, shit didn’t realise this!

Maybe a win tomo (along with City and united wins) and I start looking forward to wed maybe.

The last couple of days have just been so awful

Back
Top Bottom