*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not a genius by any stretch but I do know we can hit the post 100 times and still doesn't equal a goal. and hitting the post doesn't win games.

And I also know what an ad hominem attack is, the last refuge for those without a valid argument.
Oh I see - ad hominem - yeah ok.

Let's just agree you know fuck all about football, is that ad hominem enough for you?

To be fair, we hit the crossbar twice and also the post.

On another day we would have romped to the win.
I don't think the performance was bad. Was better than I expected given the starting 11.
In fact it's probably the most in control we've been in ages.
But I still wouldn't have had Son from the start and Moura wouldn't be on my bench, let alone get called into try to salvo a point.
Dier does more for our attack than the latter.
Idiot.

On another day we would have romped to a win. Have a lie down.
...but that's the point... It wasn't 'another day' it was SHATURDAY... on 'another day', Arse might've stayed at 0-2 down to lose, but they didn't, it was THEIR day... which compounded OUR day...

We DESERVED to win that game, and it's not often we can say that this season.

Had we won, and Arse lost, the whole complexion and mood would be reversed...

As it is, it seems the whole world has collectively decided that beating Bournemouth at home in the 97th minute (of 6 minutes injury time) has pretty much guaranteed them the title...

...and likewise, Liverpool winning by 7 has automatically qualified them for CL football next season!

it's just yet ANOTHER 'Sliding Doors' weekend for us .. And it feels like we've had SO many in recent years...

Always Almost... Never Quite!

(definitely a new club motto in there somewhere!)

"Semper Fere, Numquam Satis"

Do we actually practice or train for going 1 nil down? What to do if we're chasing a game and need to score. Seems all too clueless.
We've long been worked out and have no idea how to chage or do any diff

Back
Top Bottom