*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly dont Care for this at the minute! Lets just get this season over with so we can look forward to some good music gigs at the stadium in the summer!

*Edit I reserve the right to be hooked back in Later during the week! :contehandshead:

Win this and Top 4 is looking solid.

No trophies this season but Top 4 and go again next year would be an incredible result given the shit that has happened this season.

How many other teams would still be in the mix for their main target after losing a coach mid-season, losing the manager for large chunks, losing their best CM for most of the season, losing one of their front 3 for large chunks of the season and having only 1 in-form goal scorer for the entire season?

Sold my tickets to city spam and chavs and, do I regret it?
Nope.
50/50 on my forest ticket at the moment.
Spent ages trying to get the Leicester game to stream but I think I'll just ignore this game. At most I'll listen on the radio

Need 3 points and a performance to in some way make up for and justify that shite from last night - anything less and this place could become toxic

Nope.
Spent ages trying to get the Leicester game to stream but I think I'll just ignore this game. At most I'll listen on the radio

I will do my usual. Wait for notifications on my phone. When it pings I usually assume the other team has scored. Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised.

I like your enthusiasm. I have an inkling it might be misplaced.

I don't think it's optimism. We got top 4 last year and are best placed of the pack to get it this year. We are the favourites to do it, especially if we win away at Wolves.

Trophies is a different matter. No sane person would ever think Spurs is a club that will win a trophy because under ENIC we never have and never will.

MlcQnH.gif
That's class :dembelelol:

One thing that keeps me going on mornings like this is our dark depreciating humour and our ability to laugh at ourselves.

(I can imagine one or two refusing to engage in the thread because of the title, mind)

giphy.gif

Nope.
Haha I just got my TV alternative sorted so this will be the first game I can actually use the service for. I don't know if I want to.

Back
Top Bottom