*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MlcQnH.gif
Thanks - I needed that laugh

There’s nothing like the feeling of a cup defeat morning after. I feel like after Norwich, boro, Forest, Etc just numb. I hate that in my normal life I consume so much football content that last night I couldn’t switch on sports radio couldn’t look at twitter I was lost. It’s a horrible feeling.

A win on the weekend will be nice. But it will take a lot for me to get over yesterday. Like I said in the match thread I really hate how much I love this club. I’d love to care less, I’d love to shake of a loss as ‘ah well’ but I can’t it’s ingrained in me.

With work colleagues I have to be like ‘ah ha yeah classic spurs amiright?! Just so I can seem normal and they don’t see how much it truly crushes me inside.

Anyway… ok we play Saturday. I’m in Edinburgh with a few mates this weekend so won’t catch it. Maybe for the best.

Love you all, well, most of you.

COYS

Struggling to care. Sick of top 4 being considered a success.

Win and false optimism starts, talk of being on the up and the manager is doing great.

Lose and it's a shit state of a season, no good things can come and it's all on the board.

Boring now.

The race for top four is a tragic and utterly pointless vanity for a club that has no intention of actually winning a trophy.

It means nothing.

I'm going to that game. I've never felt less enthusiastic about travelling to a Spurs game in my entire life. And that's the God's honest truth of it.

Hope you are able to be enthusiastic by 5pm Saturday.

Whatever and however we look at what we need, I think pain and apathy are on many of our scratch pads this morning.

Back
Top Bottom