*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last night on our group chat, I received messages surrounding what everyone is going to do next.
Quite a few are claiming that, they are not renewing next season, and they have been ticket holders for as long as I can remember.

I think I'd line up something like this...

SE757w2.png
Fucking typical, Shiny Toilets has been benched again

Why do the cameras keep pointing to the South Korean fans and their banners?

I can't remember such scenario with any PL club in the past. It's becoming cringey and boring.
Probably because they're anticipating the moment they realise they've just wasted a once in a lifetime journey, having blown £4000 flying halfway across the world to watch this shit!

...as opposed to the THOUSANDS of fans who have been driving THOUSANDS OF MILES up and down the COUNTRY for DECADES to watch this shit!

Conte just fuck off out of my club you negative boring twat.

Wolves make 5 subs and go for the win, whilst you just sit there and bring on Mora who has been injured for months and then a like for like right back.
You got schooled by someone who no one has heard of..

Just fuck off. Enough is enough.
Ok so... were you also praising Conte when we won against Chavs and City, or was it Stellini deserving all the credit then?

I had a seat in the first row yesterday so saw the game up close. For a change we started well against a back 5 with 2 defensive midfielders who blocked everything we threw at them, excepting Porro's encouraging free kick. Kane suffered a number of fouls throughout the game but once again, an incompetent and weak referee seemed to enjoy his persecution.
Their manager saw our weaknesses and put on Mouthinou, a playmaker and Traore who for all his faults, is the best outball in the game.
He terrified our defence and got the home crowd out of their seats every time he got the ball.
Our answer from whoever is running this team saw no reason to change anything until too late in the game.
Which brings me to the conundrum of Richarlison. He played mostly down the middle for Everton and his love of chaos kept Everton up virtually on his own. We play him out wide when picked and and having been benched yesterday, Lucas is subbed in front of him. Much as we all love the little man, his race is run here and has for some time offered little.
I am trying to give this you this unemotionally but when I remember that we rested our best in another abject display against a lower league side and sacrificed our best opportunity to win the wonderful, fabulous FA Cup for this, I realise that it is all about emotion. Emotion, the single biggest investment made by us in our club. It doesn't count for much now though at our entertainment complex, emotion is not a bankable commodity.
Not far from us the Franchise once again found a way to win, while we once again found a way to lose.
So we cravenly give up another season without a hope of any glory.
Yes glory, we used to have a saying about that.

Ok so... were you also praising Conte when we won against Chavs and City, or was it Stellini deserving all the credit then?
I was praising the whole club as everyone got it right and enjoyed every minute of those games. I blame Conte for yesterdays fuck up and missed opportunity.
It was 0-0 and we were in total control. Wolves made 5 substitutions 3 of which improved their attacking force. They then turned the screws and won the game. During that same time, Conte, as i'm being told he picked the team and instructed the substitutions, bought on Luca Moura who has missed the majority of the season and swapped RB for RB.
Had we made some attacking substitutions before lowly Wolves did, i'm fairly confident we would have won,.
Conte was taught how to win games in the prem by a manager no one has heard of.

Those 2 games and West Ham aside, the football we have dished out this season has been unwatchable and beyond boring.
Conte is a good manager in Italy but for us he is not the answer, I already knew this but yesterday confirmed it.

I watched Brighton tear West Ham to pieces and they have done that on numerous occasions this season and I was sitting there thinking, I wish we would play like that.

Yes seeing Lucas running with his head down until he loses the ball is exactly what we have been missing.
Yeah getting players match fit can be frustrating nearly as bad as dumbarsed fans that ignore Getting a player match fit mid season takes a little time and patience. He's been out for half a season And you think not playing him is gonna improve our situation? .. He's playing for his next contract.... It won't be with us, but even so from my exp when a player has an aim its a huge motivation.. Me ... I'm thinking he'll go down in Tottenham folklore for his champions LGE hat trick..
As for Danjuma.. to my eye, in his brief time for us he looked a long way from being a prem ready player, his little party trick of multi step, over worked in his prev LGE but in the prem he was v v quickly found out, he lost possession in places that left us vulnerable, he was disposed far to easily and trust is something that our cautious Italian management is big up on, as is any pro manager and ATM he's not proved himself trustworthy...Lucas when match fit and used down the RHS is a proven prem match changer.... And a very decent option for kulo...

Yeah getting players match fit can be frustrating nearly as bad as dumbarsed fans that ignore Getting a player match fit mid season takes a little time and patience. He's been out for half a season And you think not playing him is gonna improve our situation? .. He's playing for his next contract.... It won't be with us, but even so from my exp when a player has an aim its a huge motivation.. Me ... I'm thinking he'll go down in Tottenham folklore for his champions LGE hat trick..
As for Danjuma.. to my eye, in his brief time for us he looked a long way from being a prem ready player, his little party trick of multi step, over worked in his prev LGE but in the prem he was v v quickly found out, he lost possession in places that left us vulnerable, he was disposed far to easily and trust is something that our cautious Italian management is big up on, as is any pro manager and ATM he's not proved himself trustworthy...Lucas when match fit and used down the RHS is a proven prem match changer.... And a very decent option for kulo...

Despite Lucas running with his head down ( apparently) he managed 2 good passes and a good attack in his time on the pitch.

I have deep dived the game on Spursplay and done my ratings. We had chances to score 12 times , 2 of which hit the bar. Kane said we need to be more clinical. Although Forster takes some blame for the goal by parrying it straight out, we should have scored.
Wolves noticeably freshened with subs and upped the tempo second half, good tactics and management by their coach which needed a response by ours. Too little too late.

Kane didn't take the free kick into the wall...Son rolled it to him first and Kane was looking for the gap in the wall.

When a player loses a boot shouldn't play be stopped to allow him to get it back on ? Davies was running around with one boot for some time.
Porro seemed to come out of his shell a bit.
Romero showed his rashness and stupidity at the end with giving away a corner and then a free kick in the corner. His performance was a couple of notches down on his last game.

Can't even be bothered anymore...

Is our squad good enough to manage top 4, possibly.
Would I be shocked if we didn't, nope

What's really fucking pissing me off is those fuckers down the road, I swear to god if they some how win the league I'm going to fucking lose it

Going Crazy GIF by Film Riot

Back
Top Bottom