*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Season ended on Wednesday. These are just filler games.

I think losing was really poor but City and United were still considerable hurdles.

I think the playees have given up, not in an obvious way but in that we don't believe kind of way.

We are done with Conte and it needs to be relationship that ends very quickly.

Somebody new is needed, with fresh ideas and some new players.

Hogberg was really rubbish today. It was a difficult watch.
Your wasting your time after his customary three game nap he will be back with a good performance all his groupies will trill about how he owned iz futbal iz futbal and the The Dealer will score him 10.10 x a million and the shitty cycle will start all over again. They are too dumb to be helped.Both on and off the pitch. I took one look at todays team and knew the result. Go back and check if you like.

Tell you what I did mate I read a book. I did not invest in the entertainment property vehicle we have become. I'm not looking at the table and I feel fine. I have good health a beautiful woman a good Job I'm done letting this charlatans get me down.

Why do the cameras keep pointing to the South Korean fans and their banners?

I can't remember such scenario with any PL club in the past. It's becoming cringey and boring.

I just don't understand how our good form from the end of last season vanished with the final whistle at Norwich.

Apart from Emerson's form of late, not one player has improved, most of them have nosedived like they forgot how to play football.

15m a year that cunt is on and he wants to manage us whilst round his mums eating fairy cakes.
You were alright a week after surgery but cant be arsed 4 weeks after surgery.
Fick off and let someone who wants to play football manage us.

Our front 3 don't look like scoring at all.

In 2 of the last 5 games, the players to score our first goal and open the game up were none other than Emerson and Skipp. The other 3 games we haven't scored.

If we're relying on them to take the lead and open the game up, we're fcked.

Porro almost scores from a free-kick and does he then take the second one? Does he fuck.

Up steps Mihajlovic to slam yet another one straight into the fucking wall.

What a fucking club.

15m a year that cunt is on and he wants to manage us whilst round his mums eating fairy cakes.
You were alright a week after surgery but cant be arsed 4 weeks after surgery.
Fick off and let someone who wants to play football manage us.
Has it been that long already? Fucking hell.

Let's be honest even if we do go through Wednesday and get bayern we will get smashed. Slow death this season.
Of course we will.

And if we somehow scrape Top 4, we’ll just go out in the group stages next season or squeak a last 16 place.

We’ve been turned into a fucking product by those ENIC parasites. Fucking bean counters that have perfected maximum profits at the smallest cost.

We will not win a single thing under them.

Back
Top Bottom