*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm just sick of this team and the whole club in general. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed anything about spurs.

It ruins my weekend and I think i'm done with it, until things change. And when I mean change, i'm talking ownership, manager, coaches and the bulk of the players. That's at least a five year project 😞

This Richarlison sub is way too late.
Only after we are losing he comes on. I know his not great but surely why be reactive? What were they seeing prior that they thought we were doing ok. Fucking useless cunts. We can all see 2nd half they upped their game but we did nothing and first sub was kulu for Lucas. Then we take off rwb what for. Then go a goal behind and bring on another forward. Too little too late.

There are just no surprises with this club.

The sooner Conte and crew are givem their marching orders the better, not that I have any idea what the answer is.

No words but season over on Wednesday by 10pm.

Back
Top Bottom