*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Scum win........

The perfect Spurs weekend.
It's not that they won... We all expected them to...
It's the fucking never say die manner if it that kills...

Traore scoring late was about as predicted as The Arse winning 3-2 from 0-2 down...

I WISH I was a betting man, 'cos I could see both outcomes happening!!

Fucking livid... Fucking football...

Is this the moment Levy realises what 'mentality' he's created at the club...? And what polar opposite mentality has been bubbling up at the Emirates...

No coincide they've ALWAYS seemed to be able to score late... Regardless of what generation or year or team it is, they've ALWAYS done it as long as I can remember!!

It's fucking infuriating!

We managed to score a few late goals for a season ONCE under Poch... but it was a one off...

Today, there was never any confidence that we'd get the result our first 60minutes of play deserved...
Instead we paid the price for the last 10 minutes....

Unlike those cunts who basically won the game in the last 15minutes after spending most of the game losing!

That's the end of the season right here. Conte project has failed. Embarassing cup exits, top 4 or not doesn't matter anymore at this point because we're not progressing at all and never going to seriously compete in the UCL if we play like we do atm.

It's gonna be a painful restart yet again. New manager, new coaching staff, new set up, new tactics, new players.

Just nuke WHL and put me out of my misery. Since apparently, I will never do the decent thing and just stop subjecting myself to this abomination of a football club.

The simple thing is that the players know the manager is leaving - we know it, they know it, why care anymore? The circle begins again
That right there is why we will never win fuck all with this bunch of losers.

Let just face it, they're phoning it in and have been for a long time.

How dare they think like that - they're supposed to be professional and they get paid more in a year than most fans will get paid in their lifetime.

They were joking at the end...... They probably don't even care when they get in their Bentley to drive home

Got tickets for Forest and Bournemouth. I'm hoping there is a train strike for the Bournemouth game so I can knock this season on the head after Forest.

Paying to be tortured by shit football is fast losing its appeal.

Arse-nil got an extra 8 minutes to score their winner. Spurs got 17 fouls given against them.

Yes caretaker manager does not know his best team, that is have Son on bench, play Richarlison, play Dier not Lenglet, play Emerson not Porro. Ain't rocket science yet he gets it wrong.

Refs are against Tottenham and Spurs screw up!

Okay even ive had enough of it now. I would say its a very lucky goal by wolves today but something needs to change now if we want to turn this shit around. Theres no chance were getting through against AC Milan next week after what ive just seen there. Thought we played alright first half but its nowhere near good enough overall yet again.

Yes but didn't they look nice & rested.
Last season I used to watch Conte do the "calm down" gesture where he presses towards the ground with both palms and it drove me mad.

He thought we were too erratic and emotional, now he's turned us into emotionless zombies. A calm, quiety game is the first priority.

Back
Top Bottom