*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously....... A new manager bounce and a run of 4/5 games would probably be enough to get us over the top 4 line.

If Conte is leaving anyway.... Surely its worth a shot?
Been saying this for about a month now.

Seriously....... A new manager bounce and a run of 4/5 games would probably be enough to get us over the top 4 line.

If Conte is leaving anyway.... Surely its worth a shot?
I don’t care about Top 4.

Just gives the cunts in charge more money to not invest in the club.

Fuck Top 4 and fuck ENIC.

Cunts.

I honestly had more faith in the scum winning from 2-0 down than I did for us at 0-0

azAkLkGp_700w_0.jpg

The state of this squad is a fucking shambles.

The only two players with any sort of resale profit are Kane and Skipp by default. Every other player we’d sell for a loss or a possible marginal profit.

The squad is fucking shite, the coaching staff is one dimensional, and the owners could give a fuck if there is any improvement as long as we get that beautiful Champions League music at their favourite concert venue.

We are definitely not clicking offensively at the moment.

And that's a must for us when we have decided to play this defensive, boring, uninspiring shit football we are playing.

Son and Kulusevski totally out of form. They need to start at the bench for a couple games now.

And please please get this Italian circus out of the club NOW!!
This defensive shit football works in Italy, but not here.

And for every game now they are still in charge, we are killing any chance of Top-4.

And even if Conte would be backed massively this summer, i don't want to watch this football anymore, and listen to his constant whinging!!

Arse-nil got an extra 8 minutes to score their winner. Spurs got 17 fouls given against them.

Yes caretaker manager does not know his best team, that is have Son on bench, play Richarlison, play Dier not Lenglet, play Emerson not Porro. Ain't rocket science yet he gets it wrong.

Refs are against Tottenham and Spurs screw up!
The ref was pathetic don’t think he was particularly biased just not very good

Back
Top Bottom