*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They say you have to hit rock bottom before you can claw your way back up. This feels like this season. Scum are going to win the title, we will not get Champions League, Conte leaves and Kane leaves. We need a complete overhaul on the roster and start from scratch.

I agree about the overhaul, but have zero confidence in the tossers in our Boardroom to do that well.

Left Spurs out of my life today and feel better for it, Turned on BBC about 15 minutes ago to look at the scores.

Really glad we beat City a couple of weeks ago to help the scum win the league, totally worth it.....

On the plus side when we don't get the 4th place trophy perhaps a few will wake up and more importantly falling off the gravy train will force ENIC to act.

there are always positives.

And a couple years down the line we'll be saying " Things will get better when *new manager* goes.
It's a never ending cycle of failure with these cunts running the club
Made worse by the cunts down the road, probably ending up as champions.
Levy won't give a flying fuck, totally oblivious to the storm that is coming his way if they do.
He has fucked this club over, we are left with a poor product, shit mentality and a club that is scared of winning anything.

They say you have to hit rock bottom before you can claw your way back up. This feels like this season. Scum are going to win the title, we will not get Champions League, Conte leaves and Kane leaves. We need a complete overhaul on the roster and start from scratch.
But this is barely 9 months on from the Euphoria of Carrow Road last May...
How the FUCK can we have slipped back so dramatically?

I thought "they played Thursday cos they're fucking shite..." ...and that Sakha let his country down....
apparently not.

we look like right cunts now!!

Back
Top Bottom