*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the players gave a good effort today, I don’t think we really did much wrong. The goal we conceded came from a bad loss of possession in our half but the overall performance was much better than against Sheffield.

We absolutely have a problem away from home though, we have scored 1 goal in our last 4 away games in all comps.
Really that second half was a good effort

For the first time I’m questioning the point of supporting this football club and considering quitting football altogether
Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

Of course oil-man sinks us!!!
FUCK OFF!!!!

CONTE OUT YESTERDAY!!!

Get someone in that wants us to play attacking football, i don't care who!!!

This is a shit Wolves side!!!
Goons comeback from 2 down and score last minute winner. We never looked like scoring. Brighton thrashed spam 4-0 we only managed 2-0 and they are in fa cup qf. Let that sink in. Whoever wants conte to stay is not a spurs supporter. That 2nd half was appalling for team chasing top4 and to take advantage of toon losing. They made attempt to change anything apart swap like for like and keep playing the sane way.

Back
Top Bottom