*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously, FUCK OFF FOOTBALL... JUST FUCK OFF!

Am I allowed to sound like a 5 year old and say it's JUST NOT FAIR!!!
That was what you get for dominating a game....

and the Arse winning at cunt o'clock only made it fucking worse!!

Another fucking disgrace.

4 minutes of stoppage time and we didn’t get the ball in their half for 4 minutes ! I am not kidding.

I am so fucking angry again !

I think the players gave a good effort today, I don’t think we really did much wrong. The goal we conceded came from a bad loss of possession in our half but the overall performance was much better than against Sheffield.

We absolutely have a problem away from home though, we have scored 1 goal in our last 4 away games in all comps.

I hate this fucking team, the management and the cunts who own the club. The only thing I do love is the badge, the club and fellow sufferers. It's fucking depressing week after week. Until ENIC fuck off and new owners gut this club it will never change.

Back
Top Bottom