*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any left to defend conte?
But he’s a winner they said. The trophy drought would come to an end and we would be a force to be reckoned with that would rip up the opposition. Reality was we got a negative one dimensional elderly plodding diplodocus with absolutely no flexibility, a shit plan A and no plan B

Last edited:
So Woolwich score in the last minute to make us look even bigger useless cunts. Why because they have a MF with creativity who keep the ball and can control games while we have two fucking defensive midfielders in a shit system that only an utter fucking imbecile would play week after week.

Whats the point, our mngnt team look shocked everytime we go behind. Rub there heads thinking what can we do - the answer is nothing because we never have creativity in MF.

Another shit season with a manager who is a shockingly poor fit for the club chosen by an equally shockingly poor chairmen .

End the season now with another COVID outbreak is our bet result. ....

Really that second half was a good effort

The second half was worse than the first but Wolves played really well second half. Great noise from the crowd and good impact from their subs. We weren’t playing against training cones, we were playing against a team trying to survive. We utterly dominated them for 45 mins but they reacted well.

Over 90 minutes a draw would have been fair I think.

I think the players gave a good effort today, I don’t think we really did much wrong. The goal we conceded came from a bad loss of possession in our half but the overall performance was much better than against Sheffield.

We absolutely have a problem away from home though, we have scored 1 goal in our last 4 away games in all comps.
I'm sorry....... But we're outplayed from minute 50 to 85 and Stellini and the rest of our overpaid bunch of losers did absolutely nothing to try and influence the game.

You could see what was going to happen from about 5 miles away and yet they sat there scratching their arses.

Fuck them and their anti-football tactics and complete and utter naivety about the Premier league

Fucking elite management team my arse.

“The thing about Traore is, he never does anything. Has no end product and he would be a waste of money”

So said The Majority of Spurs fans in the last three transfer windows.

I had more faith in Arse Anal winning from 0-2 than us winning. Utter cunts. Conte gets £15m a year to lose to Sheffield United and Wolves. And put Lucas fucking Moura on the pitch to save us !

Absolutely furious.

After the first 20 minutes I thought we would win today ; it’s the hope that kills ya
We needed to do what we did then but with a slight bit of intensity. Nope, sleep walking to a loss instead.

We must be the slowest passers in the league.

Nice little break in italy conte has had. Nice and refreshed for champions league Wednesday. He'll be off in 2 months. Best that was available though when nuno got sacked. Our midfield under him is wank. No creativity or goalscoring threat in that area.
That Nuno saga was amazing. Probably the most embarrassing manager search I've ever seen from a club.

And ENIC almost certainly turned their noses up at Ten Hag like the morons they are.

I'm sorry....... But we're outplayed from minute 50 to 85 and Stellini and the rest of our overpaid bunch of losers did absolutely nothing to try and influence the game.

You could see what was going to happen from about 5 miles away and yet they sat there scratching their arses.

Fuck them and their anti-football tactics and complete and utter naivety about the Premier league

Fucking elite management team my arse.
Exactly

The simple thing is that the players know the manager is leaving - we know it, they know it, why care anymore? The circle begins again

The second half was worse than the first but Wolves played really well second half. Great noise from the crowd and good impact from their subs. We weren’t playing against training cones, we were playing against a team trying to survive. We utterly dominated them for 45 mins but they reacted well.

Over 90 minutes a draw would have been fair I think.
They didn't create anything, every chance they had was a gift from us.

Back
Top Bottom