*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E2c2Icn.png

Subs: Austin, Sanchez, Tanganga, Perisic, Devine, Porro, Lucas, Son, Soonsup-Bell

Son >>><<< Danjuma 70'
Lucas >>><<< Kulusevski 70'
Perisic >>><<< Davies 80'
Porro >>><<< Royal 80'
Soonsup-Bell >>><<< Kane/Richarlison 90'

william wyler drama GIF by Turner Classic Movies

charlton heston laughing GIF

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF
Basically how we've ended this match.

awful subs and set up. Richy poorly in the week but deserved to be ahead of Son. No creativity at all since Eriksen left and Conte’s shit one way of playing destroying us. If we get knocked out Weds, time to fuck off this negative dinosaur as no chance we are getting top 4 this season. Next season will be worse with ENIC’s thrifty model and no Kane or Son and I don’t trust the board to spend what’s necessary to keep us competitive.

My god.

Tottenham losing

My local team Colchester conceding a last minute winner

And then Woolwich

Football just brings me absolutely no joy and I have no idea why I follow it

Conte should probably go at this point but it's very stupid from Levy to allow it to get to the point Conte is basically a lame duck manager who everyone, their dog and their breeders know is gone in summer and we've known for weeks, if not months now. I think ENIC only tolerate it bc they think he's the best bet for 4th, now it's under threat I think they might actually act.
ENIC aren’t tolerating it. They simply don’t know what to do. They know the backlash if they sack Conte will be off the scale.

The jig is well and truly up. They’ve run out of road.

Richarlison has not scored in the league yet. But his physicality and grit gives us a better dimension when defending off the ball. He allows us to press on the front foot. Something that playing both Kane and Son seemingly doesn't do.

Look at how much more intent we showed in the games were Richi started and Son came off the bench.
He was useless against Sheffield, that was his chance to make his case and he didn't.

Back
Top Bottom