*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Moura sub is baffling. If anyone thought he was the answer then firstly, what was the question, and secondly, why is he leaving then? Or being allowed to leave?

What's the point of having Danjuma if we aren't even going to give him minutes?

Why are we so inflexible?

Why do so many of our players look exhausted or like they are beyond caring?

Also called games in hand
Yes. But it's 2 games and 6 points

Newcastle that I 4 points behind have in theory last 5 games 3 losses and 2 draws. They just got to win two to pass us. And Liverpool is 6 points behind. It's wont be easy for them to pass us. But you are of course right.

I'm struggling to see people NOT WANTING to see lucus getting minutes...cause getting him match fit , which is obviously the intent, is a big time plus for our run in surely? ... And Porro, great free kick by the way, could it be argued the best of the season? , When was the last time he played 90 mins?... Keeping him on, even for as long as we did, the chances of him pickin up an injury as he tires, increases dramatically.
Yes seeing Lucas running with his head down until he loses the ball is exactly what we have been missing.

The Moura sub is baffling. If anyone thought he was the answer then firstly, what was the question, and secondly, why is he leaving then? Or being allowed to leave?

Yep, didnt really know much about Danjuma but got quite excited when i watched a few clips of him. When he is on form he seems pacey and powerful but what was the point getting him in. Its a waste.

Yep, didnt really know much about Danjuma but got quite excited when i watched a few clips of him. When he is on form he seems pacey and powerful but what was the point getting him in. Its a waste.
It's like they realised we shouldn't have let Bergwijn go, but then proceeded to not play Danjuma like we didn't play Bergwijn.

We are allowed five subs. That's your rotation. You can give half the team off loads of minutes each game. Or you know, use them to change momentum in a game like Wolves did.

I think I'd line up something like this...

SE757w2.png

Bringing on Lucas Moura yesterday makes it even more baffling that we loaned out Bryan Gill. Bryan Gil to be fair to him went on a nice run, played well in a few games, played a part in four goals away to Palace but is then sent out on loan.

I would have had far more optimism bringing on Gil yesterday rather than a player who is leaving in the summer.

Ridiculous really.
Gil seemed quite happy to go back out on loan where he is more comfortable. He probably feared his chances were limited here .

This is possibly the best post in tfc history.

When a picture speaks a thousand words.

T-shirt worthy.

But yes, maybe the cheese room is either the bench or the manager?
I'm annoyed I posted it in this thread, I meant to post in the Milan one.

I'm gonna repost it there as my inherent insecurity means I crave likes

:kanegoal:

Speaks entirely of the mentality of our fan base.

For us finishing top 4 last year at their expense was a trophy.

They are now showing us what real ambition and being a big club is really about and the reality fucking stings.

We wasted our opportunity to win the big trophies several years ago under Poch when we stumbled somehow upon a genuine title contender team, but we didn't really know what we had and weren't willing or able to make the final push. Since then the squad has been left to rot, their has been zero transfer strategy. It will get far worse before it gets better when Kane et all leave.

The clubs high water mark was reached seasons ago now.

All the Conte's and Mourinho's in the world aren't turning this shit around.

Our only realistic hope is ENIC sells up to a sugar daddy. And even that isn't a guarantee of success as we join the ranks of 4-5 clubs with similar wallets.
Interesting point... and a real shift I have noticed in our fanbase...

It's no coincide that the LOUDEST and most prolonged songs sung in the Goal-line concourse bar directly after after BOTH our last 2 home games were: "West Ham/Chelsea get battered, everywhere they go!"

With little or NO song mentioning Spurs... y'know, OUR CLUB, THAT CLUB WE SUPPORT!

speaks volumes!!

Nobody has complained about the refereeing Spurs are getting in the 2 games lost recently. Today's ref gave 17 fouls against Tottenham. How can anyone play against that??

Yes, rubbish play from Son and others while caretaker picks his "non-black" team and forfeits another game. The FA cup had a break leg tackle not punished and extreme pulling of a shirt again not booked.

Meanwhile other teams get extra extra time until they win to add to their protection from refs and numerous dives.

Pity Spurs don't have anyone who will argue their corner on the rotten refereeing they get!
I refuse to believe this is actually real. So you obviously do this as a parody

Heads up , it's never been funny

Honestly hate the thicko. Dumb dumb footballer who hinders our other attackers

Dumb

Dead club

After that yesterday i wont be wasting anymore money or time going this season. Going to try and take some time out from football as i cant stand the clubs above us. Cant believe innone week how what damage can be done. Even harder this week as all my mates are wolves fans and they admit how bad they are. So im totally lost

Back
Top Bottom