*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazed how shit our midfield is under conte. Just fuck all creativity or goal threat. Kane still thinks hes a free kick expert. We had a couple of good free kick positions today. Eriksen there 2 nil us and game out of sight.

We have gone backwards since last season. Thats crazy. Admittedly Son and Kulu have dropped in form but we should still be doing better. That has to be down to the manager. Conte should be able to find a way to adjust his tactics to suit the squad, but he wont. He is too inflexible and persists with his system when we haven’t got the players to make it work.
The players are so used to failure that its become engrained.
Levy CANNOT deliver success on the pitch and needs to walk away.
As fans the only thing we can do is call the club out and protest, in the vain hope that Levy gets the message.
I’m away on holiday next week but I hope the crowd at the Milan game make their feelings known.
Can we have an ENIC OUT Tifo?

Even if we get into the top 4 we aren't at a high enough level to be realistic challengers for it. We were a bit fortunate to get to a final but having done so Levy didn't allow Poch to rebuild and buy a few quality players. We actually played the 1st half quite well but were simply not clinical enough today and let them back into the game. I don't see a point in bringing on Moura, he's off in the Summer. He did put one decent looping pass to Kane but why not bring on Danjuma instead as surely he's a player to invest time on the field to gel.
...which is why mentally 'opting out' of the Domestic Cups each year is so baffling!!

Those are Competitions we DO have a realistic chance of competing in... Not the CL.

2019 was a one off, once in a lifetime, never to be repeated freak
.... and we STILL blew it on the day!!

But NOOOOOO we're so superior to the little tinpot cups it's not worth bothering...

Yet Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Arse, Liverpool seem to 'bother' with those cups... and tend to do quite well at them when they try winning them!

Shame we can't see that!

But this is barely 9 months on from the Euphoria of Carrow Road last May...
How the FUCK can we have slipped back so dramatically?

I thought "they played Thursday cos they're fucking shite..." ...and that Sakha let his country down....
apparently not.

we look like right cunts now!!
Speaks entirely of the mentality of our fan base.

For us finishing top 4 last year at their expense was a trophy.

They are now showing us what real ambition and being a big club is really about and the reality fucking stings.

We wasted our opportunity to win the big trophies several years ago under Poch when we stumbled somehow upon a genuine title contender team, but we didn't really know what we had and weren't willing or able to make the final push. Since then the squad has been left to rot, their has been zero transfer strategy. It will get far worse before it gets better when Kane et all leave.

The clubs high water mark was reached seasons ago now.

All the Conte's and Mourinho's in the world aren't turning this shit around.

Our only realistic hope is ENIC sells up to a sugar daddy. And even that isn't a guarantee of success as we join the ranks of 4-5 clubs with similar wallets.

Levy reminds me of on old bloke clinging on to a business and wont let go for sentimental reasons. Needs a change now. 1 league cup in 23 years really is a joke.
I’m fully levy out, however we lost today as we didn’t make any subs , we just watched them change the game and then bought on Lucas , we have subs on the bench who could have made an impact at 0-0 but for whatever reason again we chose not to make any subs until it’s to late!
how the fuck is Lucas our first sub over Richie and Danjuma , is even take Porro up front and Royal RWB over Lucas coming on.
I hate to say it but it’s just trolling at this point from management , nothing will change until levy goes , however if Poch is coming back why wait until the end of the season, get him back now and give him a bit longer to work with the squad

Your wasting your time after his customary three game nap he will be back with a good performance all his groupies will trill about how he owned iz futbal iz futbal and the The Dealer will score him 10.10 x a million and the shitty cycle will start all over again. They are to dumb to be helped.Both on and off the pitch. I took one look at todays team and knew thd result. Go back and check if you like.

Tell you what I did mate I read a book. I did not invest in the entertainment property vehicle we have become. I'm not looking at the table and I feel fine.
Definitely will try just leaving the match in the background and invest time in something productive. Been using my weekends to make a youtube animation/gaming channel and its sloooowly started to pick up. When I become billionaire from this, ill buy entertainment complex and turn it to a football club.

mb1.png

Your wasting your time after his customary three game nap he will be back with a good performance all his groupies will trill about how he owned iz futbal iz futbal and the The Dealer will score him 10.10 x a million and the shitty cycle will start all over again. They are too dumb to be helped.Both on and off the pitch. I took one look at todays team and knew the result. Go back and check if you like.

Tell you what I did mate I read a book. I did not invest in the entertainment property vehicle we have become. I'm not looking at the table and I feel fine. I have good health a beautiful woman a good Job I'm done letting this charlatans get me down.

Was it Fifty Shades of Grey?

😉

How did we not score. ? Its not like we didn't have chances. Final third execution again like the last game. Is it bad luck or ineptitude. Sonny looked understandably gutted he hit the bar, almost resignation. I know Wolves had chances but we could have had 2 or 3 goals easily.
Because Spurs!

Same as Arse won 3-2 from 0-2 down in the 8th minute of 6 minutes added time...

Because ARSE!

I don't know how any of you that have Spurs in your blood and dna, that supported them for generations on end through all the shit. I'm just a dumb American that slowly started following them in the early 2000's but truly fell in love during the Martin Jol years. I thought they play beautiful football and were also known as a cup team. I thought I'd enjoy the ride while winning some silverware. Well here I am 20+ years later witnessing one fucking League Cup. I should've watched F1 or cricket instead of the Premier League...

...Sorry end of rant.
If ever you needed proof of how dumb Americans can be... You are that person!

Choosing spurs as a team for success 😂 😂 😂

This makes me feel better!

You're in now so no leaving the Big Brother house.

You know how we always like to think Tottenham are the most hated club amongst fans OUTSIDE of Tottenham...?

Well I think we can safely add INSIDE Tottenham to the list!

Do we win a prize for being hated by fans of ALL 92 Football clubs?!!!

Speaks entirely of the mentality of our fan base.

For us finishing top 4 last year at their expense was a trophy.

They are now showing us what real ambition and being a big club is really about and the reality fucking stings.

We wasted our opportunity to win the big trophies several years ago under Poch when we stumbled somehow upon a genuine title contender team, but we didn't really know what we had and weren't willing or able to make the final push. Since then the squad has been left to rot, their has been zero transfer strategy. It will get far worse before it gets better when Kane et all leave.

The clubs high water mark was reached seasons ago now.

All the Conte's and Mourinho's in the world aren't turning this shit around.

Our only realistic hope is ENIC sells up to a sugar daddy. And even that isn't a guarantee of success as we join the ranks of 4-5 clubs with similar wallets.
Actually the best chance for the EPL Title was 2015 when they couldn’t even get second to Leicester but bottled it instead and let Woolwich finish second.

Back
Top Bottom