*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why on that last possession were the CBs sitting back when we desperately needed a goal on the final possession? Why didn’t we have like 7 guys in the box on that cross?

(And how the hell was that a foul to end the game after all the stuff they let Wolves do all games)

That would be because we exist in a simulation which is designed to test the amount of suffering football fans can take before descending in to an insanity induced coma.

I don't know about you guys but I'm just about there now.
I'm ready to take out my frustrations on certain memeber of this forum.

Would prefer to get my hands on Conte though. Pull the bald cunt's wig off and reveal what he really is.

We've had two/three games with proper intensity and pressing, and then reverted back to slow, lazy football. I can only attribute that to one man.

Conte just fuck off out of my club you negative boring twat.

Wolves make 5 subs and go for the win, whilst you just sit there and bring on Mora who has been injured for months and then a like for like right back.
You got schooled by someone who no one has heard of..

Just fuck off. Enough is enough.

Will be interesting to see social media. This and the FA Cup result really must be the one-two punch to make almost the entire fanbase 'Conte-out'.

The question is if Daniel has been tapping up Poch at the ready behind the scenes.

ENIC aren’t tolerating it. They simply don’t know what to do. They know the backlash if they sack Conte will be off the scale.

The jig is well and truly up. They’ve run out of road.
At this stage conte getting the boot be celebrated

This. Things are at the point where it would likely placate the fanbase briefly. Levy's probably licking his lips at being able to put the crosshairs on someone else (albeit briefly).

Back
Top Bottom