Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi :) I look forward to this tie, it should be interesting with two teams that have complementary styles. Very tough for Juve but there were not many easy options available being in the second pot. I personally would have preferred Liverpool or PSG besides obviously Besiktas.

I was in Wembley last Summer for the friendly and there was no contest in favour of Spurs, but Juve was very behind in its preparation and in February should be another type of match. It will be close, I think it will depend on how the team will arrive at those ties in terms of fitness and injuries.
On the paper I see us slightly ahead 55/45 but it is probably the closest tie along with Real vs PSG.

I hope to find a ticket for Wembley since I live in London.
A couple of tips for the transfer, the Allianz Stadium has only 2500 tickets for away fans and all the rest are a
sold out among season holders and Juve Premium Members card holders so it is very unlikely you will be able to buy one besides the 2500 allowance that will probably be sold by Tottenham to its fans.

In terms of travel There are only 2-3 direct flights to Turin and I am sure they will already be sold out, but Milan is quite close (especially Milano Malpensa that has a direct shuttle bus to Turin) and about 2 hours away by train. Prices should be cheaper then.

I look forward to two great matches, but #finoallafine forza juve! ;)

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.

Buffon - OLD LOL
Alex Sandro - Fake Sandro
Khedira - Madrid reject (who we spanked)
Pjanic - Can't spell Panic properly
Matuidi - First name Blaise, sounds like a stripper
Douglas Costa - Named after a shit Coffee shop
Cuadrado - Chelsea reject
Dybala - Over-rated
Higuain - Fat fucker. Like Mido after a summer on the pies.
Chiellini - Looks like Alice the Goon from Popeye

CdeohWpW8AAn9XF.jpg

Tottenham have officially qualified for the Group stages of the Champions league next season!! Finishing 2nd above Liverpool, Manchester United Woolwich and Manchester City!

aa79c5175dc5c276298e94f893dff9c0.png

Last edited:
Can’t see Juventus not doing a professional job on Spurs.

Their form has picked up and they are usually in a great place for the season’s run in each year. Things can change between now and then, though. Should be a good contest.

The result in WHL has to be really positive. They saw off Monaco with ease last season.

We’ll bury them at WHL. We’ve even got the diggers in place.

Apparently the draw for the Round of 16 is rigged and has already been leaked, I will put this in spoilers for people who would rather wait until the draw but apparently in the Round of 16 we will be facing...

i5axza.png

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.

Why are people fucking moaning!!! This is as big as it gets.

Spurs vs Real Madrid...Champions League night...Wembley sell out.

A glory glory night if there ever was one!

Whilst Woolwich travel away to deepest darkest nether regions of Europe to play FC makadakastan on a shithile cow turf of a pitch on top of a mountain.

Liverpool will go out to the first decent team they play. They had the easiest group (and only qualified in the last match) and drew arguably the worst team in the last 16. They haven’t been tested yet - we have. I’d like to play them at some point - we’re due an easy draw.

We’ve taken 6 points off the hipsters wet dream team in Dortmund, 4 points off the holders, and are on top in a tie against last years beaten finalists. Yet Liverpool are better odds to win it than we are. Even though we’ve taken 4 points off them this season. When they play a good side they’ll get fucking embarrassed, I really hope we get them in the quarters if we finish off juve

Back
Top Bottom