Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lol disagree with me all you want, but you are a blind fool if you are optimistic about our chances in this group. Sure it's great to get these big clubs for the glamour and the occasion, but face it we are gonna get fucked.

Would complain about the draw never going our way but we had our shot at it last year and that i) came with high expectations that were crushing when we didn't advance, and ii) didn't really feel all that much like 'champions league'. Think the boys will really appreciate facing Madrid and Dortmund!

Why are people fucking moaning!!! This is as big as it gets.

Spurs vs Real Madrid...Champions League night...Wembley sell out.

A glory glory night if there ever was one!

Whilst Woolwich travel away to deepest darkest nether regions of Europe to play FC makadakastan on a shithile cow turf of a pitch on top of a mountain.

lol disagree with me all you want, but you are a blind fool if you are optimistic about our chances in this group. Sure it's great to get these big clubs for the glamour and the occasion, but face it we are gonna get fucked.

Fuck off you fat bitch pussy or I'll fuck you with my dick. Goat out of here

Haha that's spooky..I remember promising a certain Dortmund steward that we will be back soon and as if by magic..

Our club need to have a word with these Cunts before we go over, a repeat of last year is not acceptable.. Like me, I bet there are quite a few who haven't forgot what happened..

LOVE THIS DRAW.
If we beat Real/Dortmund it would be rocking
If we don't it would be great to watch Modric/bale/asensio/Ronaldo
If we had progressed last year I would have been wishing for an easier group again, but look what happened, this draw will create some incredible nights

tumblr_njivqjIxio1t55xupo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom