Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the format is the same as last years group H:
1v2 3v4 = Apoel H
2v3 4v1 = Dortmund A
3v1 4v2 = Real H
1v3 2v4 = Real A
2v1 4v3 = Apoel A
1v4 3v2 = Dortmund H

Now, Thats what im talkin about!

We need a draw like this, not the 2 bob barrel of pony we played last year. If your gonna be in the Champions League, you want to be playing teams like Dortmund & R Madrid. Not bloody Leverkusen, monaco and moscow like last year. Thats probably why we went out of the comp early last year, cause the lads were bored of playing against teams with no names.

Plus im no fan of Wembley, but a tie against Dortmund or R Madrid will get me out of my seat to actually go see it.

I believe we can beat both of them, just depends on how we approach it on the day.

Lets ave it! COYS!

A Guardian hack has calculated the total group coefficient to decide which is officially the Group of Death...
  1. Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel Nicosia 405.3
  2. Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Clube de Portugal 394.111
  3. Group B: Bayern Munich, Paris St-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic 382.857
  4. Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow 321.069
  5. Group C: Chelsea, Atlético Madrid, Roma, Qarabag 320.907
  6. Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord 299.596
  7. Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, Leipzig 222.938
  8. Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor 208.922
Bring it on!

:tobyarm:

If the format is the same as last years group H:
1v2 3v4 = Apoel H
2v3 4v1 = Dortmund A
3v1 4v2 = Real H
1v3 2v4 = Real A
2v1 4v3 = Apoel A
1v4 3v2 = Dortmund H

Would be a BRILLIANT fixture list and I think that game at Wembley to Dortmund could be the one that decides whether or not we go through. Absolutely nothing short of 6 points against APOEL.

Woolwich forum have a thread on this season's CL. More pages than ours. Guess they feel left out.
https://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/uefa-champions-league-2017-18.30362/page-26#post-4409511
Russell-Crowe.gif

Last edited:
A Guardian hack has calculated the total group coefficient to decide which is officially the Group of Death...
  1. Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel Nicosia 405.3
  2. Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Clube de Portugal 394.111
  3. Group B: Bayern Munich, Paris St-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic 382.857
  4. Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow 321.069
  5. Group C: Chelsea, Atlético Madrid, Roma, Qarabag 320.907
  6. Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord 299.596
  7. Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, Leipzig 222.938
  8. Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor 208.922
Bring it on!

:tobyarm:
Fuck it, I love it.

Champions League groups format
Matchday 1 Pot 2 v Pot 3 Pot 4 v Pot 1
Matchday 2 Pot 1 v Pot 2 Pot 3 v Pot 4
Matchday 3 Pot 3 v Pot 1 Pot 2 v Pot 4
Matchday 4 Pot 1 v Pot 3 Pot 4 v Pot 2
Matchday 5 Pot 3 v Pot 2 Pot 1 v Pot 4
Matchday 6 Pot 2 v Pot 1 Pot 4 v Pot 3
work it out from this

Fuck off you fat bitch pussy or I'll fuck you with my dick. Goat out of here
Sure thing you cretin, I'll leave you to it. I knew we had some delusional happy clappers around here, but some of you folk are just touched in the head or never watched a game of football that doesn't involve Spurs. Either way you are laughably delusional.

Just seen the draw. AWESOME. These are the teams we need to get used to rubbing shoulders with. Some big nights coming up. And for those complaining, I'd rather be playing against these sides in the ECL than going to Kazakhstan on a Thursday night in the Inter toto cup.

Sure thing you cretin, I'll leave you to it. I knew we had some delusional happy clappers around here, but some of you folk are just touched in the head or never watched a game of football that doesn't involve Spurs. Either way you are laughably delusional.
It's a great draw - you want to be playing the best.

We qualify for these tournaments so we can play against the best teams in Europe. I'd rather aim high against this lot and fall short than have a repeat of last season.

The only annoying thing is Wembley will be full of tourists when Madrid and Dortmund come to town.

Back
Top Bottom