Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know that, I meant the schedule that spursmalc posted. Matchday 4 is on the dates I mentioned.

Champions League groups format
Matchday 1
Pot 2 v Pot 3 Pot 4 v Pot 1
Matchday 2 Pot 1 v Pot 2 Pot 3 v Pot 4
Matchday 3 Pot 3 v Pot 1 Pot 2 v Pot 4
Matchday 4 Pot 1 v Pot 3 Pot 4 v Pot 2
Matchday 5 Pot 3 v Pot 2 Pot 1 v Pot 4
Matchday 6 Pot 2 v Pot 1 Pot 4 v Pot 3

12-13 September

26-27 September

17-18 October

31 October-1 November

21-22 November

5-6 December
Won't be my birthday then (25th Oct) but I'll just pretend it is!

fine with that, we get kicked out we had a fun time, we get through we are heros.

Strangely think we will do better against Madrid than Dortmund. We struggle against hard pressing teams in general.

Let's get Aurier, get Rose fit for pace and power down our sides and hopefully another fast attacking player and try and go toe to toe with these fuckers.

I know that, I meant the schedule that spursmalc posted. Matchday 4 is on the dates I mentioned.

Champions League groups format
Matchday 1
Pot 2 v Pot 3 Pot 4 v Pot 1
Matchday 2 Pot 1 v Pot 2 Pot 3 v Pot 4
Matchday 3 Pot 3 v Pot 1 Pot 2 v Pot 4
Matchday 4 Pot 1 v Pot 3 Pot 4 v Pot 2
Matchday 5 Pot 3 v Pot 2 Pot 1 v Pot 4
Matchday 6 Pot 2 v Pot 1 Pot 4 v Pot 3

12-13 September

26-27 September

17-18 October

31 October-1 November

21-22 November

5-6 December
If this is true I shall be mightily peeved.
I knew I'd be missing Matchday 3 a few weeks ago. I just assumed it was a random draw or worked out by the clubs themselves. Or was that just Europa?

Sure thing you cretin, I'll leave you to it. I knew we had some delusional happy clappers around here, but some of you folk are just touched in the head or never watched a game of football that doesn't involve Spurs. Either way you are laughably delusional.

I'd wish an STI on you, but you'll die a virgin so there's fat chance of that. Get the fuck off this forum you gooner maggot troll.

Sure nothing wrong with wanting to take on the best if we are gonna go out anyway, but all these idiots saying that they fancy our chances of getting through this group just sound like the blinkered fools that we make fun of at other clubs. In fact I bet some of them are laughing at us right now reading this thread.

Is it really that inconceivable to better Dortmund? The bookmakers have us as slight favorites over them to advance.

Back
Top Bottom