Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know Spurs' destiny to draw Bayern or Juve if we finish 1st in the group right? :allitongue:

Whoever it is, bring it on! I have a feeling we are going a long way, cause over two legs we can beat any team in the world!

For whatever reason we just seem more up for the CL than the league this season. Maybe it's just down to the atmosphere of glory glory nights giving the squad an extra jolt, or the knowledge that the league is such a long ugly slog - but we seem to have more energy and passion during the week than we do on the weekends.

For whatever reason we just seem more up for the CL than the league this season. Maybe it's just down to the atmosphere of glory glory nights giving the squad an extra jolt, or the knowledge that the league is such a long ugly slog - but we seem to have more energy and passion during the week than we do on the weekends.

I think we rested players at the weekend for this game.

Rose, Aurier, Winks and Son are all first 11 quality.

Still need to watch a few more games but I think it's a mind set of having something to prove that provides that little something extra to a performance. We are not an arrogant side by any means but may be there is an over confidence against teams that we have beaten before??

It shouldn't worry any of them, apparently supporters of those clubs think Real Madrid are shite and past it.

Just like when we lost to Monaco last season it was a disgrace...Until they beat City, then they were great.

I'd quite like to get Basel in the next round. Give us a chance to get revenge for the quarter final defeat a few years back.

If the standings don't change, I want Bayern next round.

Worst case scenario is traveling to fucking Donetsk. Might trick the boys into thinking they're stuck back in the Europa league again.

Cunts were laughing at us when the draw was made. They've belittled our results during the group once we showed we could cope with the best teams in Europe. They should be deleted from the airwaves.
Bless em

If only people were smart enough not to listen to that shower of shit.

Shock jock type of broadcasting. I don't listen to talksport drivetime however, I do follow them on twitter. He has a serious amount of listeners and twitter followers as he winds the hell out of people and as a result, his bosses make a good few quid from people phoning in.

Back
Top Bottom