Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just gone down. Gooners got Swedish Östersund

I'm glad... Let them get a few rounds deeper before getting shamed by the first quality team they face...

Or maybe...

Demoralising, hart-breaking exit in the semi to a contentious last minute goal? anyone?

#Poetry

I'm glad... Let them get a few rounds deeper before getting shamed by the first quality team they face...

Or maybe...

Demoralising, hart-breaking exit in the semi to a contentious last minute goal? anyone?

#Poetry

Surely the most Woolwichy match is being knocked out before the quarter finals. Typical season ending in Feb and all that.

Can’t see Juventus not doing a professional job on Spurs.

Their form has picked up and they are usually in a great place for the season’s run in each year. Things can change between now and then, though. Should be a good contest.

The result in WHL has to be really positive. They saw off Monaco with ease last season.

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.

Nice avatar mate.... Looking well buff.... How long u been on the 'roids?

....Often hang out semi naked near kids aqua-parks do we?

Their form has picked up and they are usually in a great place for the season’s run in each year. Things can change between now and then, though. Should be a good contest.

The result in WHL has to be really positive. They saw off Monaco with ease last season.

We’ll bury them at WHL. We’ve even got the diggers in place.

A result at The Lane would certainly have to be positive :dembelelol:

I've always wanted (Spurs) to bang an old lady.

giphy.gif

Rooney gets jealous...

I've got a soft spot for Fiorentina. Started because of the shirt - purple just stands out in a football world dominated by red, blue, black and white. Kept on because Florence is just such a beautiful and historic place. My vote, and all the nothing it counts for, is in agreement. So, clearly, fuck Juve.

Actually, I am wondering how the hell do these things get done?
I think I may find a way to contact some Fiorentina leading fan group representatives.
Is there any Spurs one on this board? Or someone that is in touch with one?

Back
Top Bottom