Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.
Italian football, shamefully can't even make a World Cup-Sfigato!

This Juve team is fucking ancient, their back line has a combined age of about 150!

Even after their winter break if we have our squad fit then i fancy us over two legs.

DQw25z5UQAAi0BR.jpg

Not to mention that Juve will be fully charged following their winter break (30th Dec - 21st Jan) too.
:avbfacepalm:
I see you've gone ahead and highlighted 4 wins in a row for Spurs.

I'm more suspicious about how they decided we should play in the first week [ie after all those tricky games] and not in the 2nd week. Any theories ?

Trying to find one word to describe how I feel about Juve-not able to that so here's a few...... Palloso, Cavolo, Stronzo, Cesso, Cazzo, Leccaculo and the best saved to last.....Vaffanculo - to all the supporters that believe your superior. Lets see you buy your way out of this fixture?

I'm more suspicious about how they decided we should play in the first week [ie after all those tricky games] and not in the 2nd week. Any theories ?
Nothing more than the elite ties being played first imo. League is gone. It’s top 4, this & FA cup.
Oh, & thrash the Gooners to redress that abomination a few weeks ago.

Juve fan comes in arrongantly, boasts, despises, runs out.
Why am I not surprised?

I've been thinking about this for several months now, wouldn't it be nice to have a Tottenham-Fiorentina twinship?
I have no idea how to get it done, but the two teams and fanbases have similar history and values (even though, at the moment, Spurs are certainly in a happier period than Fiorentina).

Cant helped but feeling deja vu. In a group with a reigning champions with a german side who finished third, beating the champion 3 1 in the home. And got a classic Italian team in the last 16.

So who’s it going to be from the possible 5
Juve or Bayern?

:pochunimpressed:
Man U will get Shaktar
City Sevilla/Basel
Liverpool Porto/Basel
Chelsea Besiktas

Just watch.
Well I got two wrong.
You couldn’t make it up.
It’s like pre ordained that we get the biggest teams, in every European competition.
City Are having it easy.
Liverpool having it more or less their own way with the draws too.
Woolwich
Well, we draw teams like Benfica and Dortmund’s in the same competition
And groups with Monaco Fiorentinax2 and Besiktas
They go and get it piss easy.

We had a hard group last time in the CL. Inter, and Werder / Twente were high in their leagues at the times
Then AC Milan
Then Real Madrid
And if we would have won that we’d have got Barcelona in the semi finals.

Im also not to sure why we play on the 13th.
We could have played on the 14th or the 20th
Man U and Chelsea’s get a 10 /9 day rest after ther last PL before play their CL games and face each other 4 and 3 days after.

TV cunts

A bit worried, was hoping for something easier obviously. Juve are a wily old bunch and they'll fancy their chances at outsmarting us tactically in a knockout contest. We gotta be just as up for this as we were for RM and take them very seriously.

Juve fan comes in arrongantly, boasts, despises, runs out.
Why am I not surprised?

I've been thinking about this for several months now, wouldn't it be nice to have a Tottenham-Fiorentina twinship?
I have no idea how to get it done, but the two teams and fanbases have similar history and values (even though, at the moment, Spurs are certainly in a happier period than Fiorentina).
I've got a soft spot for Fiorentina. Started because of the shirt - purple just stands out in a football world dominated by red, blue, black and white. Kept on because Florence is just such a beautiful and historic place. My vote, and all the nothing it counts for, is in agreement. So, clearly, fuck Juve.

Back
Top Bottom