Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.
:vertna:

Hi :) I look forward to this tie, it should be interesting with two teams that have complementary styles. Very tough for Juve but there were not many easy options available being in the second pot. I personally would have preferred Liverpool or PSG besides obviously Besiktas.

I was in Wembley last Summer for the friendly and there was no contest in favour of Spurs, but Juve was very behind in its preparation and in February should be another type of match. It will be close, I think it will depend on how the team will arrive at those ties in terms of fitness and injuries.
On the paper I see us slightly ahead 55/45 but it is probably the closest tie along with Real vs PSG.

I hope to find a ticket for Wembley since I live in London.
A couple of tips for the transfer, the Allianz Stadium has only 2500 tickets for away fans and all the rest are a
sold out among season holders and Juve Premium Members card holders so it is very unlikely you will be able to buy one besides the 2500 allowance that will probably be sold by Tottenham to its fans.

In terms of travel There are only 2-3 direct flights to Turin and I am sure they will already be sold out, but Milan is quite close (especially Milano Malpensa that has a direct shuttle bus to Turin) and about 2 hours away by train. Prices should be cheaper then.

I look forward to two great matches, but #finoallafine forza juve! ;)

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.
Yeah, I'm sure some of those Madrid cunts that I saw crying their eyes out at Wembley thought along the same lines, before we dropped their britches and spanked their little bottoms (lilywhite) and blue

Buffon - OLD LOL
Alex Sandro - Fake Sandro
Khedira - Madrid reject (who we spanked)
Pjanic - Can't spell Panic properly
Matuidi - First name Blaise, sounds like a stripper
Douglas Costa - Named after a shit Coffee shop
Cuadrado - Chelsea reject
Dybala - Over-rated
Higuain - Fat fucker. Like Mido after a summer on the pies.
Chiellini - Looks like Alice the Goon from Popeye

CdeohWpW8AAn9XF.jpg

Kane will tear their defence a new arsehole. I’d have preferred Bayern (just to show Woolwich how to deal with them in this tournament) but a fully fit Spurs team will see this lot off. No mistakes in the first leg & get an away goal, & it’s done & dusted.
:tobyarm:

BBC website puts in a snide 'Good luck Tottenham and Chelsea'. I'm sure they posted similar after the group draw.

Wankers.
Needs putting in the media bias thread.
:allitongue:

Seriously though, do they not understand that we're not Woolwich? Fuck the easy route, this is going to be fantastic! Champions League this year has (already) allowed us to see Spurs against Dortmund, Real, and now Juventus - and fuck knows what might happen if we can actually make it to the quarter finals!

Tough run of games into the tie, but goes with the territory of competing for things imho
Wouldn't have minded a more "mancunian" draw (ahem) but we've done so well in group, the team should be confident and experienced enough to do ze business.

Totally hoping we smash all four, none seem invincible though my knowledge on Serie A is a little weak.
How are Juve faring at the sec?

Tough run of games into the tie, but goes with the territory of competing for things imho
Wouldn't have minded a more "mancunian" draw (ahem) but we've done so well in group, the team should be confident and experienced enough to do ze business.

Totally hoping we smash all four, none seem invincible though my knowledge on Serie A is a little weak.
38 points from 16 with 41 goals scored. They lost to Barca and Lazio. So, they're fucking shite.
:tobyarm:

Edit: They've also lost to Sampdoria.

I get your point about the fixtures but at least they are playing in the champs league at the same time so we are all in the same situation

Needs putting in the media bias thread.
:allitongue:

Seriously though, do they not understand that we're not Woolwich? Fuck the easy route, this is going to be fantastic! Champions League this year has (already) allowed us to see Spurs against Dortmund, Real, and now Juventus - and fuck knows what might happen if we can actually make it to the quarter finals!

I'd love to see us draw Barca in the last eight....and beat them.

Then Real Madrid in the last four and then an English side in the final, let's say Man City. Bring it on!

Seriously though Juve is a great draw, it truly is. They're still a big team but not quite as good as last few years imo. Definitely can do them over two legs.

Will you fill your MASSIVE 37k stadium?

Stick to what you are good at. Give me a minute and I will think of something.

Back
Top Bottom