Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Itching to book flights!

Already had my fingers crossed it was the Tues 13th, as the minute the draw came out, I reserved a flight on BA from Gatwick to Turin for £75! Don't have to pay for it for a few days though...

(the missus can be informed I will be out of the country during half term at a later date!)

DQxAsanUIAAkDLw.jpg

I like the draw personally. Big name but they're a team on the decline. Very winnable and lots of kudos for beating them. And there will potentially be some good draws in the quarters on offer if we get through and we'd be due an easier tie.

Lets just hope that were sitting nicely in the top 4 by then.

I can see this place imploding when Poch rests players in the NLD, only to get beat in Turin.

:pochrolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom