Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi People!

What a draw, buzzing, COYS!

Been all home champions league games and will definitely be at the ever disheartening Wembley to see this one.

More interested in going to the away leg so curious if anyone can assist me how this works? Website says something about an 'application' being a season ticket holder I think this should be easy to apply for. But the list of ticket release date & fixtures only shows me home matches?

Does anyone know roughly when the applications for this will go live, and where I find it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi People!

What a draw, buzzing, COYS!

Been all home champions league games and will definitely be at the ever disheartening Wembley to see this one.

More interested in going to the away leg so curious if anyone can assist me how this works? Website says something about an 'application' being a season ticket holder I think this should be easy to apply for. But the list of ticket release date & fixtures only shows me home matches?

Does anyone know roughly when the applications for this will go live, and where I find it?

Thanks in advance!

Don't think the club have announced any ticket information for this yet?

Not exactly the ideal matchup. Poch has done a great job of sitting back and countering against the overly-aggressive/overconfident Madrid/Dortmund teams, Juventus don't work like that, they're happy to employ the same strategy. I think we'll get two very boring games, decided by somebody scoring a header from a corner.

Great stuff...
DR0b5pUWkAEkRFW.jpg:large

Long shot, but is anyone willing to sell me a ticket to the home game when it's available? I'm rarely in the country but I will be here for our home leg. Been on this forum for almost 6 years but I still don't know where to ask/post this stuff

Juventus tickets meant to be available to Silver Season tickets now?! But no sign of them being available in my account to buy when Iog in. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom