Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn't the deal if both Lamela and a new Signing are named we both donate? I'll give you a double or quits offer. Lamela won't start a single CL game?
Yes, I offered that deal. But only after the original bet. Don't pretend like it was your idea.

Here you are then, gentlemens bet. I bet you Erik Lamela will be included in the CL squad when it is resubmitted in January.

Cool. If both happen (Lamela and new signing in squad) we both donate?

And no, because why would he start ahead of Son, Dele and Eriksen?

Just pay up.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Yes, I offered that deal. But only after the original bet. Don't pretend like it was your idea.

And no, because why would he start ahead of Son, Dele and Eriksen?

Just pay up.

tenor.gif

I'll make the payment later on today when I've got my credit card to hand, I'll give you a ref if there is one. Are you gonna pay the cats one?

Matuidi got injured yesterday in their 7-0 win and will be out. Juve have got a lot of injury problems with Dybala and Douglas Costa both doubtful and Cuadrado definitely out. They have only conceded once in 14 games but they haven't had to face Harry Kane yet!

They have been playing brilliantly without him. Despite other injuries too they are flying right now. Everyone talking about how great Napoli are at attacking, Juve have scored more. This game will be a massive test for us. We shouldn't go into the game with fear, we can get through but only if we play at the top of our game, drop our levels and we will not.

They have been playing brilliantly without him. Despite other injuries too they are flying right now. Everyone talking about how great Napoli are at attacking, Juve have scored more. This game will be a massive test for us. We shouldn't go into the game with fear, we can get through but only if we play at the top of our game, drop our levels and we will not.
If we go into the Juve games thinking they will be a piece of cake because Dybala is out we fucking deserve to go out

I'm all for signing Sessegnon and think he looks great, but to say a 17 year old is the missing link to winning the league is a bit much?
he solves a problem we dont have: Rose; Davies; KWP (played LB winning the World Cup).

If Rose gets sold, I'd like to get Sessegnon in. I agree, he's more of a LWB than LB, but Poch has made silk purses out of sows ears before, and Sessegon is a lot better than a sows ear. If anyone can make him into the best English LB in the PL, it's Poch.

he solves a problem we dont have: Rose; Davies; KWP (played LB winning the World Cup).

If Rose gets sold, I'd like to get Sessegnon in. I agree, he's more of a LWB than LB, but Poch has made silk purses out of sows ears before, and Sessegon is a lot better than a sows ear. If anyone can make him into the best English LB in the PL, it's Poch.

I agree but my point was his signing doesn't win us the league on his own - he's 17.

Anyone watch Serie A anymore? How good are this version of Juventus?

I see they have conceded one goal in forever.

They are good, but not like before. But their fans.. so cocky. We could do it, Higuain and Mandzukic aren't that good anymore, and Costa would be their best option for this match. I would play Aurier there, or even 3 at the back.

There is couple of clubs I hate outside of PL, and Juventus is on the top of that list.

They are good, but not like before. But their fans.. so cocky. We could do it, Higuain and Mandzukic aren't that good anymore, and Costa would be their best option for this match. I would play Aurier there, or even 3 at the back.

There is couple of clubs I hate outside of PL, and Juventus is on the top of that list.

Any reasons for juve hate just out of interest?

Back
Top Bottom