Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy with this, would have preferred Bayern just for the opportunity to put away Woolwich's prison daddies, but Juve great. Here for the memories, not sneaking in with a win against Porto/Basel/Besiktas.

Besides, only teams I worry about beating, sadly, are the other English ones.

Forget about he recent hiccups-thats not where we are.
We mustn't forget we are a decent outfit and can beat anyone, I truly believe that. Our form will progress nicely and confidence will become apparent.

We must have everyone fit and playing by Feb and then there will be no reason to fear the draw.

COYS

More unhappy about date than team we play. Tuesday after NLD with televised matches still to be decided. Wait to see us switch by Sky to Sunday. If they do we should rest players for NLD to show our contempt for Sky and I hope all Spurs fans boycott the match. Do not say it will not happen as we are playing the Spammers 48 hours after Swansea after XMAS for Sky. Gooner loving bastards.

If they do we should rest players for NLD to show our contempt for Sky and I hope all Spurs fans boycott the match.
tenor.gif

More unhappy about date than team we play. Tuesday after NLD with televised matches still to be decided. Wait to see us switch by Sky to Sunday. If they do we should rest players for NLD to show our contempt for Sky and I hope all Spurs fans boycott the match. Do not say it will not happen as we are playing the Spammers 48 hours after Swansea after XMAS for Sky. Gooner loving bastards.
Thankfully Sky/BT have a red line when it comes to Champs League matches. No English team has ever been made to play the Sunday before a midweek CL match, as far as I know. NLD will definitely not be moved to Sunday. Almost certainly will be lunchtime Sat 10th.

Great draw! The only thing is that the players might be a bit tired with all the games beforehand, but at least they'll be more up for it than Shaktar or smaller teams. Hoping for some great football :)

Thankfully Sky/BT have a red line when it comes to Champs League matches. No English team has ever been made to play the Sunday before a midweek CL match, as far as I know. NLD will definitely not be moved to Sunday. Almost certainly will be lunchtime Sat 10th.
Friday night would be massive

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.

You have no chance. Top strong forse a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.
Everyone said we had no chance against Real Madrid. Remind me how it went last time you played them?

You have no chance. Too strong for a weak team like yours. We are Juventus fc......... Buffon, Alex Sandro, khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Higuain, Chiellini, Benatia, Lichtsteiner and a two great young talent like Bernardeschi and Pjaca. You'll try us next year.
is that your picture? your nipples are weird.

Back
Top Bottom