Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's outrageous that we only have 48 hours between matches! That doesn't give us nearly enough time to come on here and say what a bunch of cunts West Ham are!

Have to say I'm a bit surprised by some of the animosity towards west ham here. OK, they have their share of mongs, but there's also some very decent hammers. Like my next door neighbor who invited me round for a cup of tea with his wife and his sister. A nice touch I'm sure you'll agree. Although I was taken aback to find out they were the same person...

Not sure if Kane deserves to start this one, he has been a bit shy in front of goal this year, 0 goals in 2018 does worry me slightly, thinking maybe we should start Llorente? :nawty:

They are always up for this and we rarely take it as seriously as we should. If we don't turn up with the right attitude we will lose. If we turn up with the right attitude we'll comfortably beat them. So it's all about attitude. I hope we approach the game the right way.

DSvN3_VVwAES9Xh.jpg

Never fails to amuse me that despite how many times they change their manager, how many new systems they try & trying to play 'the West Ham way' they always eventually resort to 'hoof the ball up to Carroll'. It is one of life's certainties.

As much as they try & deny it this game is their cup final. What was it Shakespeare (William not Craig) said about protesting too much? If they win on Thursday & get relegated they would still regard it as a good season.

I'd rather not lose but que sera sera - i take comfort in the knowledge that at the end of the day they are still a two bob yo-yo club run by GSB, playing in a rented athletics stadium & with fans that would use the death of an opposition player's baby to score cheap shots, probably because he used to play for Spurs.

Its no wonder really that all the old school, proper Hammers that i know (some that had been going for almost 50 years) have thrown in the towel over the last two seasons. Can't say i blame them.

Oh don't worry fella, we too have loved the last 2.5 years. Trust me you haven'g laughed as much as we did over the same period trust me.... You sound a little bit bitter though, can't think why that would be, not unless you blame us for totally fucking up your season on a regular basis!

I suppose that is where you are more self-sufficient than us. You fuck up your own seasons all by yourselves.

Fair play.

I really hope we make amends for letting them think they are anywhere near on our level in the last two meetings and spank the living shit out of them!

Disgusting bunch of scummy lowlife cunts.

It’s definitely subjective. I am probably ungracious to many opinions with my views. I understand that. I’d accept league placing has been consistent ( 2 and 3rd is very good ) but the trophy count over 15 years is poor compared to 50’s / 60’s / 70’s and 80’s. Even in the 90’s we won 2 Trophies. We have won 1 in almost 19 years now and 1 this century.

But we’ve had two decent challenges for the title

Poch should be knighted for that alone given his resources

Just read the Spurs v WHU rivalry thread on KUMB. Most amusing.

Some of them have gone to extremely long lengths to explain we how we are not a rival they just hate us.

How we have never won anything (coming from a WHU fan - just LULZ). We are not part of the elite (possibly but we have at least averaged 4.25 place over the last decade) and they are the same size as us (honestly I read it!).
How Levy is just bring small minded making the new place 61k.
One of them even said Glenn Hoddle is the most over rated player ever. And there was me thinking they were the academy of football.
They are all having a wonderful love in about Woolwich and Chelsea because they all hate Spurs.
What was it Groucho Marx said? I wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member?

KUMB - the gift that keeps on giving. Have a read if you need a laugh.
All that coming from a club that have a stand in their rented stadium called the 1966 stand! Claiming a title they didn’t win in a stadium they don’t even own! They are such a tin pot, nothing Club.

What really pisses me off is we as a club have them down as a Cat A Game! That’s such bullshit. If they are Cat A then Palace are Cat A because the only possible justification is they are another London side.

US being THEIR biggest game of the season does not make them a Cat A Game. Levy should make them a Cat Z and charge nothing to attend just to show them how fucking insignificant they are to us!

Back
Top Bottom