Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give it a rest they came with a gameplan and executed it pretty well not alot fell for us fully deserved 3 points not a bad performance always gonna be a tough ask after a hectic schedule and a long trip vacl from Swansea on a heavy pitch.

The same tactic that Swansea, West Brom, Burnley and Watford also employed and we have no response. If it was a one off the you may have a point but there is a pattern here.

I watched the first half from behind the goal in my normal ST seat; second half I went up the shelf side next to Spammers. I think some of the abuse and blame on Sissoko is unfair. Him and Dier were there to keep us solid and basically kill any chance of West Ham having any consistent attacking threat. He did that. He’s not there to be creative. With Son, Dele, Eriksen, Kane and the wing backs we should have had enough to break through, but Spam were lucky. I would have brought Lamela on with more on the clock but that’s not Sissoko’s fault. The only reason they got anything from the game is luck. I also think Dier had a pretty poor game today.

Even Swansea never mentioned the draw with us.. West Ham are treating it as the highlight of their season.. I knew they have fallen into the small time but I never realised they had fallen this much..
Yup. We have spam all over the place the day the scrape a point. There were less of them after the games when they, apparently, fucked up our season. Hell, we saw less of them after the legendary " treble " season.

article-2645961-1E66262100000578-397_308x185.jpg

Small and tinpot then. And they've sunk even further since

I hope as a club we never sink to the depths where we are celebrating the fact we have only had one shot on goal in any game , let alone a london derby

West ham fans abusing Jake Livermore about the death of his son last night, lets please smash this cunty club and send them back down where they belong.

How this lot has managed to find 3 teams worse than them the last few seasons is downright witchcraft.

We offer so little from our wing backs . Last season we were at our best when they mauraded
and terrorised the opposition.
Our static slow tip tappy style can fire blanks if we never create space from our backs . As none of them can take a man on , deliver a half decent cross has left us far weaker than the last 2 seasons .
A regression.

Haven't read a word sorry.

Frustrating as fuck tonight, it's a piece of piss to park the bus, they can have that celebration if they are happy watching that shit.

Thought Poch got one fundamental thing wrong tonight and that was to play two holding midfielders against these bus parkers, could have done with either Dembele or Lamela on who are good at working in the tight spaces, either dribbling past and taking on defenders (Moussa) or playing the through ball (Lamela). We didn't need two holding players tonight, they got into our half about three times all night.

Thought Aurier was superb tonight, some beautifully timed tackles and he was stretching them well.

Son's goal, utterly fabulous and his celebration was right up there, I'm sure this was to do with the racial verbal attack he got from that fat cunt in a van, wasn't it?

Anyway a bit of perspective, our festive run has been good, best in the league in fact and we deserved to win tonight too.
DSusLVHWsAA9BO2.jpg:large

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor hit the nail on the head when he said Old School West Ham fans would be mortified that their team chose to play such negative park the bus style football. The Essex one direction style fan are making excuses for it and think it's great..

That club is finished and they know it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">1. People<br>2. Seriously <br>3. Need<br>4. To<br>5. Stop<br>6. Trying<br>7. To <br>8. Predict<br>9. The <br>10. Premier <br>11. League <br>12. End<br>13. Of <br>14. Season <br>15. Table<br>16. Just <br>17. Let<br>18. It<br>19. Happen<br>20. West Ham</p>&mdash; Drobson (@DrobsonKanu) <a href="">December 30, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In recent result we alowed them to gain upperhands. By beating us twice in the crucial moment of our season they gain belief.
Hate to say this, but they are coming close to Woolwich in terms of rivalry and always rally against us.
This season alone, both matches i saw them trying to hit us late in the game. And both times, we crumble. Yes we did win the one in the end, but not after nervy moments by the end.
spam close to the gooners as rivals? only in their wet dreams

Oh don't worry fella, we too have loved the last 2.5 years. Trust me you haven'g laughed as much as we did over the same period trust me.... You sound a little bit bitter though, can't think why that would be, not unless you blame us for totally fucking up your season on a regular basis!

Are West Ham fans really too stupid to realise that far from fucking up our season last season you ignited it, after a run of frustrating draws that left us well of the pace we find ourselves 2-1 down at home to West ham the rest is history and it's fair to say from that moment on we never looked back.

The stadium is a thing of beauty But that alone would make no economic sense. It’s what is happening in the wider area that is of real value to Levy & Co.

Ultimately , Spurs are paying for that profit.

I’d much rather a full 36,000 at WHL falling apart And some dreams that have a prospect of glory than being proud of a balance sheet of assets all of which make Levy and Lewis even richer off the back of our loyalty....

I am not maybe making my point very clear, but I am rather sick of being the priests at the orgy, or so it feels, I am not ungracious to Levy and co. They have restored us to a level, but it’s not the level we were. Even now.

I think you'll find in some quarters being a priest at an orgy doesn't necessarily preclude you from getting your boots wet :pochserious2:

Back
Top Bottom