Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West ham fans abusing Jake Livermore about the death of his son last night, lets please smash this cunty club and send them back down where they belong.
West Ham are investigating the incident and said they have identified the supporter involved. The man was spoken to by staff on Tuesday and removed from the stadium, the club said. Is that it...?
Name and shame the C**T and ban for ever. There are some morons on this planet and WHU (Chelsea) seem to have the monopoly on the gene pool.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">1. People<br>2. Seriously <br>3. Need<br>4. To<br>5. Stop<br>6. Trying<br>7. To <br>8. Predict<br>9. The <br>10. Premier <br>11. League <br>12. End<br>13. Of <br>14. Season <br>15. Table<br>16. Just <br>17. Let<br>18. It<br>19. Happen<br>20. West Ham</p>&mdash; Drobson (@DrobsonKanu) <a href="">December 30, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Never fails to amuse me that despite how many times they change their manager, how many new systems they try & trying to play 'the West Ham way' they always eventually resort to 'hoof the ball up to Carroll'. It is one of life's certainties.

As much as they try & deny it this game is their cup final. What was it Shakespeare (William not Craig) said about protesting too much? If they win on Thursday & get relegated they would still regard it as a good season.

I'd rather not lose but que sera sera - i take comfort in the knowledge that at the end of the day they are still a two bob yo-yo club run by GSB, playing in a rented athletics stadium & with fans that would use the death of an opposition player's baby to score cheap shots, probably because he used to play for Spurs.

Its no wonder really that all the old school, proper Hammers that i know (some that had been going for almost 50 years) have thrown in the towel over the last two seasons. Can't say i blame them.

Agree Bill, we won ugly at Swansea, the type of game in that weather that we never used to turn up for. But lets be clear, without this game West Ham have no purpose in life. Talent alone is never enough, this is a drag 'em out and knock 'em down contest.
Win this and we will have maximum points over the holiday period. Not many do that. Important players are coming back, and we have tough games coming up. I'll take all the media hate, and merrily stick two fingers up to them. COYS!

Last edited:
In recent result we alowed them to gain upperhands. By beating us twice in the crucial moment of our season they gain belief.
Hate to say this, but they are coming close to Woolwich in terms of rivalry and always rally against us.
This season alone, both matches i saw them trying to hit us late in the game. And both times, we crumble. Yes we did win the one in the end, but not after nervy moments by the end.

I'm getting sick of the way we underestimate and fuck up against these cunts. We should be able to beat them comfortably if we take this seriously. I want to see us go full throttle until we've scored 3 or 4, cause that's what it will take to kill their spirit and snuff any chance of a comeback.

In recent result we alowed them to gain upperhands. By beating us twice in the crucial moment of our season they gain belief.
Hate to say this, but they are coming close to Woolwich in terms of rivalry and always rally against us.
This season alone, both matches i saw them trying to hit us late in the game. And both times, we crumble. Yes we did win the one in the end, but not after nervy moments by the end.
spam close to the gooners as rivals? only in their wet dreams

I still cringe at the humanity of that video when the guy winds down his window when pulls alongside Son ..... who might actually be the nicest guy on the planet.... starts off with some good old racist banter and ends with "Im west 'am..you wanker"

At the end I'm thinking ...ah that explains the basest example of humanity .... it was a spam fan

If we get a 100,000 names on a petition can we legislate against them being allowed to vote and breed??

Just saying ....

Last edited:

:dembelelol:

Tomorrow night be lucky to get 50k there. While the Woolwich game is already sold out.

We don’t care about this team and their fabled World Cup winning exploits. This could be a CAT C game and stil struggle to sell out due to the sheer lack of interest in the game.

I know West Ham fans surprised the league cup game wasn’t a sell out. Deluded.

Only in their minds is this some form of footballing rivalry.

Just read the Spurs v WHU rivalry thread on KUMB. Most amusing.

Some of them have gone to extremely long lengths to explain we how we are not a rival they just hate us.

How we have never won anything (coming from a WHU fan - just LULZ). We are not part of the elite (possibly but we have at least averaged 4.25 place over the last decade) and they are the same size as us (honestly I read it!).
How Levy is just bring small minded making the new place 61k.
One of them even said Glenn Hoddle is the most over rated player ever. And there was me thinking they were the academy of football.
They are all having a wonderful love in about Woolwich and Chelsea because they all hate Spurs.
What was it Groucho Marx said? I wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member?

KUMB - the gift that keeps on giving. Have a read if you need a laugh.

Some of them have gone to extremely long lengths to explain we how we are not a rival they just hate us.

How we have never won anything (coming from a WHU fan - just LULZ). We are not part of the elite (possibly but we have at least averaged 4.25 place over the last decade) and they are the same size as us (honestly I read it!).
One of them even said Glenn Hoddle is the most over rated player ever. And there was me thinking they were the academy of football.
They are all having a wonderful love in about Woolwich and Chelsea because they all hate Spurs.
What was it Groucho Marx said? I wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member?

That's the problem with West Ham, they would rather lose a game than Spurs win a game. They would take relegation over us winning the title.

A proper sad fanbase with nothing left to love, so they wallow in hate and envy

So we have loads of empty seats for tomorrow. Are we not up for this game? Last time in the Crapabo cup we had pikeys in our section. Why are we not turning up for this one?

Just looked on KUMB. A lot of them seem confident, others not so much.

A lot of them seem to forget Kane played 20 minutes last night, and will be fully fit for tomorrow. Alli has hit top form and Wanyama is back.

So we have loads of empty seats for tomorrow. Are we not up for this game? Last time in the Crapabo cup we had pikeys in our section. Why are we not turning up for this one?

CAT A game on a Thursday. After Xmas. And New year.

Woolwich, United just been on sale. Juventus on sale next week.

4 games tickets for me and the boy will cost £420 + booking where I sit.
Which game would you miss to save £105???

Not a CAT A game. Definitely not when you look at the other 3 fixtures.

All that coming from a club that have a stand in their rented stadium called the 1966 stand! Claiming a title they didn’t win in a stadium they don’t even own! They are such a tin pot, nothing Club.

Back
Top Bottom