Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every season we come on here and talk about how we will smash them, and every season they turn up (bar that time Kyle Walker scored from outside the box). This is their cup final, when even their foreign players like Lanzini get revved up for it. If we don't get our heads right for this it could be another tough night. I'm going for a classic scratchy 2-1, Kane with a brace.
Agree. They just beat Chelsea and drew with Woolwich, no way this is an easy win.

We're all shitting it because some crap team beat us in the Carabou.
We haven't forgotten that, we are on a role, and we are going to put the cunts back in the relegation zone where they belong.

I'm not even bothered, let them "turn up".....they're fucking shit

West Ham have a lot of power in midfield, and that’s where the battle will need to be won.

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies -
- Dier - Wanyama -
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -​

We're all shitting it because some crap team beat us in the Carabou.
We haven't forgotten that, we are on a role, and we are going to put the cunts back in the relegation zone where they belong.

I'm not even bothered, let them "turn up".....they're fucking shit
Then don't melt should we lose.

If we walk into ANY game going "this will be easy peacy" we have already lost half the game. Real Madrid and Barcelona did not become juggernauts by taking their opposition lightly.

The Premier League's congested schedule is a "disaster" for players, says Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola. The Spaniard said: "If you tell me that technically, physically it's good for the players: no, it's a disaster."
What about us supporters on forums?
This is an exhausting schedule, having to read and comment on three threads in five days. This is a punishing festive schedule. Unlike our German and Italian counter parts, combattendo il cazzo and Kampfhahn who have two weeks off.

Win against WHU if we get it right. Should have plenty to trouble them. WHU must be unhappy with the schedule change. We should be able to cope with it better. COYS

In my own personal opinion, if Wanyama is available then we start him. Dier and Wanyama will boss the midfield, all they need to do is win the ball back and look for one of the front 4.

Get 65/70 mins out of him then get Sissoko or Winks on.

I think an Inverted Xmas Tree formation is called for, take the game to them...

bqD7zoc.jpg

This fixture means a lot to me,as i have said in the past.
They always raise their game for us.We need to take this seriously and not go in half cocked.
No rotating ,best side possible.Then IF, we get a good head of steam and lead,change it.And i don't mean two goals either.
For my health and sanity (particularly my liver) if nothing else.

Sorry if i come across as pessimistic,but as said, this fixture is one of the big ones for me.Only Woolwich possibly comes in bigger. Form ,league position is irrelevant to me with this lot.

They'll be up for this. Credible cleansheet against Woolwich and Chelsea within the last month, beating the latter.

But we will fucking smash them. Kane will score at least 2 and they won't score a goal.

3 or 4-0 I reckon.

The Premier League's congested schedule is a "disaster" for players, says Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola. The Spaniard said: "If you tell me that technically, physically it's good for the players: no, it's a disaster."
What about us supporters on forums?
This is an exhausting schedule, having to read and comment on three threads in five days. This is a punishing festive schedule. Unlike our German and Italian counter parts, combattendo il cazzo and Kampfhahn who have two weeks off.
Feel sorry for him, he’s got no proper full backs now has he despite buying 3 for a lot of ££.?
Maffeo (RB) is on loan in Girona, Mendy is out and I think the only other full back they have is Danilo.
Makes me laugh I haven’t heard Pochettino moan once to the press about injuries.

Before Recent injuries to Jesus and Walker
All Man City have been missing is Mendy, Foden and Kompany and hardly threatening to thier squad.
3 was well below the average. 5 is about the average now.
Some teams have been missing 7 and 8 for a while.

Feel sorry for him, he’s got no proper full backs now has he despite buying 3 for a lot of ££.?
Maffeo (RB) is on loan in Girona, Mendy is out and I think the only other full back they have is Danilo.
Makes me laugh I haven’t heard Pochettino moan once to the press about injuries.

Before Recent injuries to Jesus and Walker
All Man City have been missing is Mendy, Foden and Kompany and hardly threatening to thier squad.
3 was well below the average. 5 is about the average now.
Some teams have been missing 7 and 8 for a while.
Thing is, you come here to play or manage, you know how it is. Our “schedules” in England should come as no shock. So there is no point at all pissing & moaning when you’re in the thick of it.

Poch gets it. :pochhail:

This fixture means a lot to me,as i have said in the past.
They always raise their game for us.We need to take this seriously and not go in half cocked.
No rotating ,best side possible.Then IF, we get a good head of steam and lead,change it.And i don't mean two goals either.
For my health and sanity (particularly my liver) if nothing else.

Sorry if i come across as pessimistic,but as said, this fixture is one of the big ones for me.Only Woolwich possibly comes in bigger. Form ,league position is irrelevant to me with this lot.
Don’t be sorry I hate this fixture.
its invariably never easy of late. Despite everyone always predicting we’ll smash them. The 4-1 being the most recent exception.
It’s 6-4 to us last 11 League games (1 draw) 6-6 and 1 draw if you count League cup games concurrent with those 11.

They raise thier game and we look a tad suspect at set pieces and crosses imo
Expect plenty of them. It’s Moyes
We have to cut of thier ability to do so.
If Wanyama was fully fit and back to his best I’d like to see Dier Him and Sissoko in midfield.
Stamp it out.
Rose is likely to be missing too.

I hate this fixture and I’ll be more pessimistic and say they will get something out of it.
Hopefully we win though.
We need to get 6points from the next two to put the pressure on Liverpool, going 2 points above them before they play City. possibly they may drop points

West ham fans abusing Jake Livermore about the death of his son last night, lets please smash this cunty club and send them back down where they belong.

Back
Top Bottom