Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My tube train was stuck for an hour on the tracks. Quite a few people on my tube didn't go due to the delay. A lot of pissed off people I tell you. I managed to get to the ground for the second half.

Yep, was absolute chaos getting there. Met line cancelled as I got to the platform in Kings Cross. Had to try Vic then the slow-as-fuck Jubilee instead, luckily left loads of time so arrived at about 7:30pm after planning to be there about 6:30. I heard there were issues on the line from Marylebone as well. Such a pain in the arse!!

Also was going to say, there was some absolute scum behaviour going on in 112. Loads of people I don't recognise as regulars. Smoking and vaping throughout the game, one particularly idiotic bloke constantly shouting c*nt, literally every minute. I was very close to having a word when the idiot behind me shouted "come on do something you spack c*nt" to Lamela... I imagine it would've resulted in a fight which I didn't fancy, considering who we were playing and their track record. So if you were stood behind me in row 7, block 112... sort your life out.

Back
Top Bottom